Riyadh

Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:39 pm
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future
Default Riyadh

What is life like in Riyadh...would you take a well paid job there...or not????
Thanks.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Riyadh

Originally Posted by reecefam View Post
Thanks.
Shag will answer you on this
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reecefam View Post
Thanks.
Definitely.

I'm on my FOURTH tour of duty here, having arrived about ten days ago.

Lifestyle - of course Dubai or Bahrain is much more alluring, but work-wise it's no contest. Give me a good Saudi over a good Emirati, Kuwaiti, etc, etc, any day of the week.

Married? If so, are you planning to bring your wife with you?

If so you will have female company.

If you DON'T bring your wife with you, you will have even more female company........
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:00 pm

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Yes...wife and 2 children...everyone seems to dislike it that i have spoken to, telling me it is like working in hell!
We would be in the Seder compound.
Need to tell them tomorrow whether i want the job or not.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:01 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Has Saudi got progressively worse over the years? My aunt and her husband spent 14 years there and loved it.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post

If you DON'T bring your wife with you, you will have even more female company........
I knew I had come to the wrong country
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
I knew I had come to the wrong country
Yea......... from 2001 to 2003 I lived in Najd Compound, with all the Marconi boys who were doing the comms stuff for the military.

And all the Czech nurses, who worked at the Kingdom Hospital.........

Marie? Anna? Where are you when I need you?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yea......... from 2001 to 2003 I lived in Najd Compound, with all the Marconi boys who were doing the comms stuff for the military.

And all the Czech nurses, who worked at the Kingdom Hospital.........

Marie? Anna? Where are you when I need you?
I like Czech women too
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like Czech women too
We had a system of fines and forfeits on Najd, if compound rules were broken.

Rule No 1 was:

"You MUST NOT obstruct the view of another male resident when Anna is applying her sun tan lotion." The penalties for transgressors were severe......
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Rule No 1 was:

"You MUST NOT obstruct the view of another male resident when Anna is applying her sun tan lotion." The penalties for transgressors were severe......
By the way, Inselaffen - as my German is reasonable, can you explain what's behind your handle? I've heard of PLANET of the Apes, but.......
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:24 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, Inselaffen - as my German is reasonable, can you explain what's behind your handle? I've heard of PLANET of the Apes, but.......
well he does say he has a fine rug..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I lived in Hamburg on two separate occasions and also in Bremen! So I was an Inselaffen to my colleagues!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
well he does say he has a fine rug..
i said I had a rug! I didnt comment on its quality
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Rule No 1 was:

have a very good friend who is Czech (lives in UK) and I really must go over to Czech Rep sometime to be introduced to her friends
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:53 pm

i said I had a rug! I didnt comment on its quality
What about Riyadh...would you work there!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.