Resort in Kuwait

Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:09 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold
Default Resort in Kuwait

My family has arrived in Kuwait and I'd heard of a couple of resorts for family weekends down on the coast. Not the Hilton / Kempinski thants very much but I can't trace the others in the internet.

Any ideas and contacts?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

donaldwheresurtroosers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Resort in Kuwait

Kempinski is a beautiful resort with great food and a lovely ladies only pool. Beach also super- but it's a bit far south-takes 20 minutes to drive to from wherever you may live.
People say the Palms is nice I used to be a member of the Meridian- it was plain but private.
Mesilla Beach should be good when they finish the renovation.