Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Reputable Recruitment Agencies - Abu Dhabi

Reputable Recruitment Agencies - Abu Dhabi

Old Nov 21st 2005, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of
Default Reputable Recruitment Agencies - Abu Dhabi

I haven't posted for a while but I just moved to Abu Dhabi and now have the un enviable job of looking for another member of staff for a construction project starting in early 2006.

Does anybody know any reputable recuritment agencies in Abu Dhabi from personal experience for hiring staff? I'm looking for a no bulls**t honest approach (is this possible? )

Thanks

Andrew
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice
Default Re: Reputable Recruitment Agencies - Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by andrewpops
I haven't posted for a while but I just moved to Abu Dhabi and now have the un enviable job of looking for another member of staff for a construction project starting in early 2006.

Does anybody know any reputable recuritment agencies in Abu Dhabi from personal experience for hiring staff? I'm looking for a no bulls**t honest approach (is this possible? )

Thanks

Andrew
Good Evening.

Have you got your other member of staff yet?

Please kindly look at my thread which I posted yesterday under the heading British Expat Looking For Employment.

Best Regards

Peter.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:23 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - I suggest both of you have a look at Clarendon Parker for construction jobs. Definitely the best in the region for this sector of employment...

Good luck to both of you!

Auto
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Hi - I suggest both of you have a look at Clarendon Parker for construction jobs. Definitely the best in the region for this sector of employment...

Auto
I think we have a prospective candidate now, a Lebanese guy that fits our croteria and as a matter of coincidence was introduced by Clarendon Parker.

Thanks for the pointers!

Andrew
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

C.D. McDonagh is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrew,

I've just joining this site this second, and therefore have not familiarised myself with how to navigate though certain threads. Has anyone replied to you yet ? as I also would be interested in knowing of any reputable recruitment agencies (if that is not an oxymoron).

I am not looking to employ, but to be employed. I'm a chartered surveyor and building engineer with 10 years experience. C.A., E.A, P.M. even designer, I've done most roles / functions.

I wish you well with your uneviable job.

Conor McDonagh
Hertfordshire
England
<<email snipped so you don't get spammed out, could always pm the email addy>>

Originally Posted by andrewpops

Thanks

Andrew

Last edited by Bob; Dec 12th 2005 at 11:00 pm. Reason: email removal
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Auto

Many thanks for your information.

I have visited their web site tonight and filled in their online forms and posted my CV to them and have also found this in the notes on their web site.

This is the information posted on their web site for people trying to apply to Clarendon Parker from overseas (Pasted Quote) ------ our clients tend to look for local recruits first before considering candidates from abroad.-------

That means that with this recruitment agent it will not be easy / impossioble to get short listed for job interviews.

Anyway I have also sent them an e-mail therefore lets see their reply.

Best Regards

Peter.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:23 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peterrod
------ our clients tend to look for local recruits first before considering candidates from abroad.-------

It's best for you if you come over to Dubai!

most of the jobs are also for immediate replacements, so its very hard and almost immpossible to recruit from abroad.