Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Renting at The Greens

Renting at The Greens

Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:34 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renting at The Greens

Originally Posted by hell its hot
...but we do the pub quiz at Nelson's in the Media Rotana every Monday from 9 (good night if you bring a decent group)
Another candidate for the BE War....?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

beer is good wherever but we do the pub quiz at Nelson's in the Media Rotana every Monday from 9 !
Did you notice a set of quarter wits there this monday? that was the BE group.

You must have noticed a dodgy gay looking bloke in the corner eating jellied eels, thats Bangleman.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

hell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant future

well if you noticed the random 60 year old getting completely bemused by the DJ playing 'my fair lollipop' backwards last week that was my old man!!!!

BE?!?!?!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Henry? Hertfordshire? Fulham? Rugger Bugger? Estate Agent? You're not ex-John D Wood by any chance, are you?

Anyway, welcome. I hope you stay. I live in Abu Dhabi, so will not benefit from your sage advice, but I am sure that others will.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=hell its hot;7413740]well if you noticed the random 60 year old getting completely bemused by the DJ playing 'my fair lollipop' backwards last week that was my old man!!!!

BE?!?!?![/
QUOTE]

British Expats.com
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
thought you were an agent?
cheeky twat
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

hell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant futurehell its hot has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Henry? Hertfordshire? Fulham? Rugger Bugger? Estate Agent? You're not ex-John D Wood by any chance, are you?

Anyway, welcome. I hope you stay. I live in Abu Dhabi, so will not benefit from your sage advice, but I am sure that others will.
Maybe I was.... We will have to check with ADMON who the 'shark agents' are before I admit to anything!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I was.... We will have to check with ADMON who the 'shark agents' are before I admit to anything!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!
Your answer, is pretty much anyone still breathing, that rents or sells property in the UAE..
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by admon
Your answer, is pretty much anyone still breathing, that rents or sells property in the UAE..

Oh well shame my blood is still pumping really! You'll be happy to hear I have had 7 people looking for places, contact me as a result of our 'chat' yesterday!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:46 am
Concierge

Oh well shame my blood is still pumping really! You'll be happy to hear I have had 7 people looking for places, contact me as a result of our 'chat' yesterday!
make that 8, you can help me out in June
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Great stuff Henry!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Great stuff Henry!
I thought a few would appreciate it! Thanks for your call earlier!

Enjoy Blighty!

H
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
make that 8, you can help me out in June
better make that 9 the friend I'm staying with is leaving her current place at the end of next month and is looking at the greens, so I'll tell her to get in touch