Reload this Page >

Rental cost of apartments in Bahrain

Rental cost of apartments in Bahrain

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

z-techie will become famous soon enoughz-techie will become famous soon enough
Question Rental cost of apartments in Bahrain

Hi,
I have been offered a job in Bahrain and likely to be coming out there alone in the next few months. I will have a monthly accomodation allowance of 500 BD. Would this amount get me a reasonable apartment in the centre of Manama? Also do rents in Bahrain include furnishings and any part of utility bills?

Any info you could provide me would be very grateful.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:19 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rental cost of apartments in Bahrain

Originally Posted by z-techie
Hi,
I have been offered a job in Bahrain and likely to be coming out there alone in the next few months. I will have a monthly accomodation allowance of 500 BD. Would this amount get me a reasonable apartment in the centre of Manama? Also do rents in Bahrain include furnishings and any part of utility bills?

Any info you could provide me would be very grateful.
You will LOVE bahrain, I will PM you the number of a guy that rents out rooms/Apartments and Villas.

Best bars are Sherlocks at the Gulf hotel, and Warblers.

Any other info you want about Bahrain just drop me a line
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Have to agree you will love Bahrain, i lived there for 11 years before coming to Dubai.
The housing is a lot cheaper than here so you may even get a villa for that amount. Any more questions you can pm me.
Good luck....Sarah
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Have to agree you will love Bahrain, i lived there for 11 years before coming to Dubai.
The housing is a lot cheaper than here so you may even get a villa for that amount. Any more questions you can pm me.
Good luck....Sarah
Oh Yeah..JJ Murphies then BJ's..the only decent nightclub.
I think it is part of the Al Bustain Hotel, but everyone knows of it.

Bahrain is pretty much what Dubai was like ten years ago, but it has got soooooooooooooo much character.
Expats normally meet up on a wed night in one of the bars mentioned
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:00 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Oh Yeah..JJ Murphies then BJ's..the only decent nightclub.
I think it is part of the Al Bustain Hotel, but everyone knows of it.

Bahrain is pretty much what Dubai was like ten years ago, but it has got soooooooooooooo much character.
Expats normally meet up on a wed night in one of the bars mentioned

OOeerr is it like Doha then??????

I think they have loads of pubs there tho dont they. Ooeerr the first licenced bar opened in Doha just before Xmas. Must be what Dubai was like 20 yrs ago eh lol. I have buddies from home in Bahrain so hope to visit soon.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:02 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Malteser
OOeerr is it like Doha then??????

I think they have loads of pubs there tho dont they. Ooeerr the first licenced bar opened in Doha just before Xmas. Must be what Dubai was like 20 yrs ago eh lol. I have buddies from home in Bahrain so hope to visit soon.
mee too, im gonna do a weekend there at the begining of feb, just b4 my baby comes over.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
mee too, im gonna do a weekend there at the begining of feb, just b4 my baby comes over.

Luckyyyyyyyy.................enjoyy