Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Rent increase laws

Rent increase laws

Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent increase laws

Originally Posted by zamboooka
umm yes.. but that'd be TMI?? Really dont think the discussion was about THAT..
crazy person you!
haha
oh I know...I am just living up to the BE image of flirting and thread hijacking...
but enough....over to the rent increase laws...you cute but tight assed money grabbing landlord type person...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
still...you don't have tits either
I was going to reply on that but maybe its safer not to as I will be turning up at the quiz!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I was going to reply on that but maybe its safer not to as I will be turning up at the quiz!
good to see you are sensible...and 36C is hardly no tits
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:36 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

oh I know...I am just living up to the BE image of flirting and thread hijacking...
but enough....over to the rent increase laws...you cute but tight assed money grabbing landlord type person...

*blush blush*
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

good to see you are sensible...and 36C is hardly no tits
sorry I had forgotten they had grown recently
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:44 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
sorry I had forgotten they had grown recently
oh well...B36
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh well...B36
small shapely ones are nicer anyway!!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:48 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

So even if the market rate's like much more than that.. I still cant get anymore than 5% from the current tenants?
Can I get rid of em and get new ones at a better rent?
I have a friend who rents out quite a few properties, he avoids rent committee at all costs.

We were given notice for our place, landlord first wanted to move in, then decided to sell. We said we're going to rent committee and he backed straight down.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:50 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I have a friend who rents out quite a few properties, he avoids rent committee at all costs.

We were given notice for our place, landlord first wanted to move in, then decided to sell. We said we're going to rent committee and he backed straight down.
Thanks dude, I guess the best bet would be to just go for a 5% increase and forget about the market rates.. haha apparently my questions regarding this has made me a villian..so I should just stay hush on the matter
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:51 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Shame on you, Mr Zamboooka Rackman van Hoogstaten. And I thought you were such a nice boy...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks dude, I guess the best bet would be to just go for a 5% increase and forget about the market rates.. haha apparently my questions regarding this has made me a villian..so I should just stay hush on the matter
you could always just send the 'boys' round to convince them that they don't like living in your place
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:59 am
Viva la revolucion..

jeez man..this blows!! ha ha..
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

jeez man..this blows!! ha ha..
lol...we are just jealous you have properties to rent out....
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:05 pm
Viva la revolucion..

lol...we are just jealous you have properties to rent out....
haha I feel like a jerk..and I really dont think I did much wrong here
tis cool though...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

haha I feel like a jerk..and I really dont think I did much wrong here
tis cool though...
no need...two sides of the coin and all that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.