Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Removal companies in abu dhabi

Removal companies in abu dhabi

Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Removal companies in abu dhabi

Moving next week, know any good cheap companies?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal companies in abu dhabi

diy or packers, if you need packers, then i always use Delight and if you want cheap and pack it yourself then go and get a van with a few men from mussafah or from in town, but the problem with this time of year, its peak time and so the charges reflect it.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
diy or packers, if you need packers, then i always use Delight and if you want cheap and pack it yourself then go and get a van with a few men from mussafah or from in town, but the problem with this time of year, its peak time and so the charges reflect it.
Oh definately packers. You dont happen to have a number do you for delight. Cheers
Old Jul 12th 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

02 674 8216 i have used them a couple of times, and friends of mine have used them as well (so thats quite a few good ) but the price will all depend on how much stuff you have, every one is different, when we moved town to out of town, and we have aload of stuff something like 5k but that was what 3.5 years ago and not at summer time (up the prices a little). now i dont know, friends of mine moved from town to kca and they dont have much stuff at all and it was around 3k but that was packing, moving and unpacking.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

TBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud of

geez...I'm finally moving in and now your moving out!!! So what did it was it the amenities....a real Poooooool. I keep an eye out for the expat in lycra on a bike round here but only see the ones in blue....Good luck with the move and enjoy the Mangroves are they larger than Al Raha!!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeh i can imagine him in his lycra watching the sun setting over the mangroves on the sea shore (or in reality watching the sun setting over the oil rigs).
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TBird
geez...I'm finally moving in and now your moving out!!! So what did it was it the amenities....a real Poooooool. I keep an eye out for the expat in lycra on a bike round here but only see the ones in blue....Good luck with the move and enjoy the Mangroves are they larger than Al Raha!!!
if you are around on 6am on a friday, then you will see me then

and actually its 2 pools

Al Raha houses are still far better....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busybee2
yeh i can imagine him in his lycra watching the sun setting over the mangroves on the sea shore (or in reality watching the sun setting over the oil rigs).
keeping an eye on work.....