removal companies

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: removal companies

So Millhouse, will there be a house warming party?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
So Millhouse, will there be a house warming party?
only if the A/C isn't working when we get there.

I very much doubt it, Mrs Millhouse is no host...! I have the task of chosing it while she is away, you are more than welcome to help
Old Apr 26th 2011, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Hello - can anyone recommend a removal company and give me an idea of the costs of moving the contents of a 3 bed apartment from Abu Dhabi to Dubai (inc white goods)

I've been quoted 3000Dh less an undefined discount (they supply all the materials but I pack). Seems ok to me (when I compare to the UK), but I didn't want to let that on - I assume that he's taking me for a ride, so what is a fair price?
Try PARADISE MOVERS, they are not expensive and very good.their contacts are given at their website

http://www.ranamovers.com/
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:46 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by remo
Try PARADISE MOVERS, they are not expensive and very good.their contacts are given at their website

http://www.ranamovers.com/
If you move furniture as quickly as you posted that in relation the the original post, I think I'll take my chance with the post office.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Roadking
If you move furniture as quickly as you posted that in relation the the original post, I think I'll take my chance with the post office.
lol...Roadking... I am not the mover myself...I forget to write that we used their service recently.They were cheapest and good, shifted our 2 bedroom apartment in a timely manner in Dubai.

Earlier I searched the the forum and now just wanted to share the information