Reload this Page >

Remote Visa Insurance

Remote Visa Insurance

Old Jun 25th 2021, 8:23 am
Just Joined

Lifeinthesun69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Remote Visa Insurance

Hi
I'm new on here and hoping someone will be able to help.
Where and how do I get health insurance for the Work remotely from Dubai. I followed the link on the website which takes me to Travel insurance for Digital Nomad. (SafetyWing) They have said they don't cover Dubai.

Any advise would be good as I will be applying for the visa in the next few weeks,

Thanks
Old Jun 25th 2021, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

SandyMcSand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Remote Visa Insurance

Not sure of the specifics, but a friend of mine got health insurance from Axa in the U.K. which covered him working abroad for one year.

also, consider a freezone freelance visa and you can purchase local health insurance and maybe able to open a bank account too.
Old Jun 25th 2021, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lifeinthesun69
Hi
I'm new on here and hoping someone will be able to help.
Where and how do I get health insurance for the Work remotely from Dubai. I followed the link on the website which takes me to Travel insurance for Digital Nomad. (SafetyWing) They have said they don't cover Dubai.

Any advise would be good as I will be applying for the visa in the next few weeks,

Thanks
Your username reminds me of an mid 90s yahoo account. [email protected]
Old Jun 25th 2021, 11:31 am
Just Joined

Lifeinthesun69 is an unknown quantity at this point

How does this answer my question??