Relocation

Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

JETCAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation

Hi all,

My wife and I arrive in Dubai on 23rd September 2006 for a two week vacation. This will be our third visit to Dubai which has influenced our enthusiasm and desire to relocate and seek full time employment.

My wife works in the Biotechnology sector (experience: 6 years, current position: Study Director-Scientist) and I in the Financial sector (experience: 1 year, current position: Credit Risk Analyst) - My previous years were spent in the Electronic Manufacturing Sector.

Regarding education I have achieved a Masters degree in Applied Statistics and my wife possesses a Bachelors of Science (with honours) in Biochemistry and Microbiology.

We have found this forum very informative covering various issues and realities

I am in the process of sending our CVs to the employment agencies mentioned on this forum and also Dubiotech, (which I believe new business will begin occupying this area Q4 2006) and DIFC.

I would appreciate it if any of you guys could give me further contacts you may have that could have an interest in our CVs.

Further relevant general information would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance