Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Release sexual.......nah maybe not

Release sexual.......nah maybe not

Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:51 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Release sexual.......nah maybe not

Originally Posted by novita77
hi malt ... cant get ur hand off the laptop eh???

oooeerrr yea............glued and addicted. Break time tho as baby Malteser napping and other two doing something lol
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:52 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Oh now this threads getting a bit saucy. Don't mention glasses.....too hardcore
I don't get the 'glasses' bit !
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:52 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Oh now this threads getting a bit saucy. Don't mention glasses.....too hardcore
Why Sami.......................wot is it wt glasses???? lol
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:53 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Can I vouch for that??
sure !
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:02 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Actually Malt I am nothing like the way i come across on the board.
I am normally very quiet !! hard to believe i know !!

And i am not that much of a womaniser....
Having met JD on several occassions and took the liberty of testing the quality of his bed mattress.... I can say that he is very much down to earth, quiet till he gets to know you, and has a great sense of humour ... And after my name sake has "A heart of Gold"
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:07 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Having met JD on several occassions and took the liberty of testing the quality of his bed mattress.... I can say that he is very much down to earth, quiet till he gets to know you, and has a great sense of humour ... And after my name sake has "A heart of Gold"
Why thank you !
That sounds like something Face would post !! LOL.

And apart from following that girl into the ladies toilet, i have been impeccably well behaved !!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:08 am
Melts in your Mouth

testing the quality of his mattress???? u mean u used his bed as a trampoline??? my kids do that all the time lol
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:10 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
testing the quality of his mattress???? u mean u used his bed as a trampoline??? my kids do that all the time lol
Not quite ... But oh how I was tempted!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:11 am
Melts in your Mouth

hmmmmmmmmmmm......................
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:11 am

Why thank you !
That sounds like something Face would post !! LOL.

And apart from following that girl into the ladies toilet, i have been impeccably well behaved !!
That was funny, I nearly fell of the stool! Yes it does sound kinda like something face would say... Bless!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:12 am

hmmmmmmmmmmm......................
Heheheheheee!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:12 am
Up in the air

Everyone who comes round my Apartment ALWAYS sit on and mess up my bed!!

I dont know why ? maybe cos its a big party size bed and they want to see if its comfy
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:14 am

I dont know why ? maybe cos its a big party size bed and they want to see if its comfy
Yes its was comfy, though I dont recall making a mess of the bed!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:14 am
Melts in your Mouth

lol dont u have a couch or something like that?????
Old Jan 4th 2005, 11:15 am
Up in the air

lol dont u have a couch or something like that?????
Yes, I have a few............... But i spend most my time in the bedroom.

shit..........has anyone seen my halo...it was here a minute ago !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.