Red Tape

Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:30 am
a.k.a Mr Rascal

Rascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the rough
Default Red Tape

Anyone know of a good magician who can make all the red tape disappear?

It's becoming a REAL pain in the butt .

How did everyone else get thru' red tape period without growing a few grey hairs? Good job the Ramada is close by !
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red Tape

Originally Posted by Rascalmate

How did everyone else get thru' red tape period without growing a few grey hairs? Good job the Ramada is close by !
Stop whinging, it took FOUR years in NZ, plus 2 in UK trying to get them to understand!
You have only been there 3 weeks and its nearly all sorted, so stop being a whinging pom and get some work done!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:28 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Wot red tape are u talking about

Here it is JUST red tape everywhere.........hehe

Welcome to Doha............
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Wot red tape are u talking about

Here it is JUST red tape everywhere.........hehe

Welcome to Doha............
I DID warn him Malt, but he gets grumpy at slightest little hurdle Men, they need women to sort it don't they?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:34 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rascal
I DID warn him Malt, but he gets grumpy at slightest little hurdle Men, they need women to sort it don't they?
Oh def........
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:44 am
a.k.a Mr Rascal

Rascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the roughRascalmate is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Malteser
Oh def........
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... that's me shot down in flames .... women!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... that's me shot down in flames .... women!
Yeh...know your place!!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:17 pm
a.k.a Mr Rascal

Yep I sure do! That's why me here and you there!

(only joking. can't wait for the R & RM reunion)
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:59 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Red Tape?

Welcome to the middle east.

PS. BTW, the red tape is on a never-ending roll, as in, you will deal with it every waking moment you live in one of those third world sandbox ovens
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:04 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Red Tape?

PS. BTW, the red tape is on a never-ending roll, as in, you will deal with it every waking moment you live in one of those third world sandbox ovens
I've not had to deal with any for the past 3 days. Things must have improved since you left.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:11 pm
a.k.a Mr Rascal

Originally Posted by TA5
Red Tape?

:scared: Thanks! I'm learning about it very quickly! Seems you live, breathe eat and 54*t red tape here. Plus, the so called company goffers who do the arabic bit and also the negociations with the MOI don't seem to be worth the Riyals they are paid.

Well ours ain't up to much! He seems to point me in the direction of the medical center or CID and then leave me too it ... fortunately the first time a turquoise taxi driver understood my directions and the second time the VIP fingerprinting lounge was full of similar palefaces to me (fellow Brits IOW)

Supposedly I'm one week away from Residency ... suppose four weeks here and residency in total of five weeks ain't bad?

Next its the Family Visa mind-field in case the word mine is inappropriate in these neck of the woods?

Oh well its the world cup final tonight and a good bevvy at the Ramada! One way I suppose of making the red tape disappear. Aaaaah ... the magician ... Budweiser ale! Don't suppose anywhere has good ole real ale instead of the lager pee water?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Samijam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey RM

They have Kilkenny in Garveys and Rydges so my hubby informs me - he says it the closest your gonna get to real ale here - Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:50 pm
Melts in your Mouth

We are going to be at the Ramada tonight as well.....hehee

Ladies night..... Rascal ure on our next one I promise

If u see a bunch of very noisey and not behaving ladies ....thats us hahaa
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:51 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by Samijam
Hey RM

They have Kilkenny in Garveys and Rydges so my hubby informs me - he says it the closest your gonna get to real ale here - Cheers
HEY Samijam.............do I know u somewhere
Old Jul 9th 2006, 3:00 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Red Tape?

Good grief, now there's a blast from the past - you still homesick for Dubai then Mr. T?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.