Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which Recruitment Agencies for Middle East ??

Which Recruitment Agencies for Middle East ??

Old Jun 6th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

______ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which Recruitment Agencies for Middle East ??

Hi Guys,

I have recently returned back to London, after spending a few months in Dubai searching for a job.

Unfortunately I had to return back as there was some 'law' being established about having to return to back to your home country, once your three months visit was up. I was just wondering if this really is the case !!??, as previously some people were just exiting and entering Dubai on the same day and getting a 60 days Visit Visa on their Passport ???

I am still interested in securing employment in the Middle East, Dubai in particular , and I have noticed from this forum that quite a few of us who are here...would like to be there too !!!

So, my second question is what recruitment agencies or websites are you guys using or have used ?? I have used monster, planet recruit, budge recruitment, bayt etc. It will be great to hear any alternatives !!

M
Old Jun 7th 2004, 2:21 pm
Balushi

Default Re: Which Recruitment Agencies for Middle East ??

Originally posted by ______
Hi Guys,

I have recently returned back to London, after spending a few months in Dubai searching for a job.

Unfortunately I had to return back as there was some 'law' being established about having to return to back to your home country, once your three months visit was up. I was just wondering if this really is the case !!??, as previously some people were just exiting and entering Dubai on the same day and getting a 60 days Visit Visa on their Passport ???

M

You can get a new Visit Visa With-out leaving the country. just two weeks from expiry u shud go to the immigration dept and Pay 500/- aed for exit in the system and then apply for the new visit visa. make sure you pay Aed 200/- for the new visa (e-dirham) and the documents must be in ur hand at the counter.

When u get the new visit visa.... after 1week and 6days go to muscat or doha and enter Dubai on ur new 3months visa.

Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

______ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which Recruitment Agencies for Middle East ??

Originally posted by Balushi
You can get a new Visit Visa With-out leaving the country. just two weeks from expiry u shud go to the immigration dept and Pay 500/- aed for exit in the system and then apply for the new visit visa. make sure you pay Aed 200/- for the new visa (e-dirham) and the documents must be in ur hand at the counter.

When u get the new visit visa.... after 1week and 6days go to muscat or doha and enter Dubai on ur new 3months visa.

Shukran Ya Balushi !!!