Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Recommended estate agents in A.D.

Recommended estate agents in A.D.

Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

boroexile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommended estate agents in A.D.

Morning all,
I'm looking at coming to A.D. with a new job, probably in about 2 - 3 months. I have been reading as much as I can about property prices and have found most of the answers (mainly on this forum).

Now I realise:
that its just about impossible to rent before I arrive,
that its best to use a reputable agent
I'll have to pay a year up front
the prices quoted may well go up when I go to ask about the property

So here goes:-
On the GNProperties4u website a company called Transworld Properties International is advertising 1 bed flats in Muroor for 80k. Has anyone heard of/used them? They seem to be quite a big player considering the amount of ads they have so would this make them more (or less) reputable?

I'm a single lad and I've set myself a budget of 125k a year to spend on a one bed place but if I could spend less for something reasonable that would be a bonus. I've read through the posts on here that seem to differ on whether 100k or 125k is the minimum I would need to get anything half way decent so the above maybe seems a little cheap?

Any info would be appreciated.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommended estate agents in A.D.

unfortunately the ads in the paper are not real, i would suspect you would be looking at nearer 150k if you can find one.