Reload this Page >

Recomend GMC SUV mechanic - Riyadh

Recomend GMC SUV mechanic - Riyadh

Old Dec 8th 2014, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recomend GMC SUV mechanic - Riyadh

It’s a long shot but worth a try.
I am just fed up with GMC dealership sh!te here, long wait, excessive charges, at least there was an option to choose between two sh!tes but now almost total monopoly.
Anyway cut the long story short, I am looking for a good GMC SUV mechanics in Riyadh who know his onions. I have been told there are some gems out there waiting to be discovered so If you happened to know one of the gem then please do PM me their details.
Cheers
Old Dec 15th 2014, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Sikander of Riyadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recomend GMC SUV mechanic - Riyadh

Long shot - true. But I have a recommendation if this is still needed.

On the Dammam Highway (Eastbound from Exit 8), after you cross the bridge (Khalid Bin Waleed Rd), take the service road and look for the first Aldrees Petrol Station. There are two but you need to look out for the first (and smaller) one. There is a Pakistani mechanic there named Irshad/Arshad who runs the workshop. He is excellent. In fact, I recall seeing a number of GMC owners bringing their cars to his place as they had been directed to him by the GMC workshops who could not fix the problem themselves.
I hope he is still there as it has been sometime since I needed to visit him (since I got a new Yukon).
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks mate, much appreciated.
I will try to find the garage, assume its next to small Aldrees Petrol Station or part of Aldrees Petrol Station? IF you have a mobile number i can call than do let me know.
Cheers
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Managed to find his number. It is 050 130 8628. He may not speak English so see if you can get someone to call him on your behalf (someone who speaks Urdu or Arabic). If he is still there, he is your man!

All the best.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

And in relation to the first part of the question, yes, it is within the forecourt of the smaller Aldrees petrol station. You will need to enter the petrol station and after passing the pumps, you should see the workshop in the corner.