Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Real Estate Agent Dubai

Real Estate Agent Dubai

Old May 29th 2014, 8:29 am
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all
Default Real Estate Agent Dubai

I have finally managed to get out of Doha and need to find a place to live in Dubai. Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent in Dubai who can help with the property search. I know that "good" and "real estate agents" don't normally go together but I though it was worth a try. Thanks
Old May 29th 2014, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real Estate Agent Dubai

Originally Posted by abbey08
I have finally managed to get out of Doha and need to find a place to live in Dubai. Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent in Dubai who can help with the property search. I know that "good" and "real estate agents" don't normally go together but I though it was worth a try. Thanks
Well done mate , congratualtions on the escape . Im sure someone will sort you out on here . There's one or two in the game .

Good Luck !
Old May 29th 2014, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abbey08
I will pm you...
Old May 29th 2014, 10:23 am
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

thanks mate.

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Well done mate , congratualtions on the escape . Im sure someone will sort you out on here . There's one or two in the game .

Good Luck !