RAK

Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Location: Living and working in RAK and wondering where all the nice single men are!
crazyorangeone is an unknown quantity at this point
Question RAK

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I may be moving to RAK depends on the outcome of an interview I've had but it seemed positive. So was wondering, what people can tell me about living in RAK. Whats the lifestyle like? Are there loads of expats there etc etc. Really just wanting to know whose about out there and what there is to do.

Any comments much appreciated

Cheers

CrazyOrangeOne
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RAK

Originally Posted by crazyorangeone
Hi Everyone,

Looks like I may be moving to RAK depends on the outcome of an interview I've had but it seemed positive. So was wondering, what people can tell me about living in RAK. Whats the lifestyle like? Are there loads of expats there etc etc. Really just wanting to know whose about out there and what there is to do.

Any comments much appreciated

Cheers

CrazyOrangeOne

There is AL Hamyra (sp) villa there. I have been there a few times. Lovely golf course and hotel.

not too far from Dubai if you want action.

You working in RAK or surrounding area?

i was going to work in Hamyria and planned on moving to RAK.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Location: Living and working in RAK and wondering where all the nice single men are!
crazyorangeone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
There is AL Hamyra (sp) villa there. I have been there a few times. Lovely golf course and hotel.

not too far from Dubai if you want action.

You working in RAK or surrounding area?

i was going to work in Hamyria and planned on moving to RAK.
If things go right I will be living and working in RAK itself.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crazyorangeone
If things go right I will be living and working in RAK itself.
then look at Al Hamra village..unsure of prices though