Quite Today

Old Nov 10th 2004, 3:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quite Today

Originally Posted by novita77
Don't u think u should prepare for ur presentation tomorrow??? You love my avatar??? Hahaha... thank you.

Just wondering... how many times u have to go around and spreading ur karma before u can give it to the same person again???
I have said this in this thread... You have to spread to 25 ppl before you can karma the same person again!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 3:45 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I have said this in this thread... You have to spread to 25 ppl before you can karma the same person again!
ok.... sorry....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 3:46 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

I don't know about the karma thing... I was wondering that myself...

I am preparing a handout right now, haven't finished reading the book actually (impressive, huh?)... God, I hate speaking in class. It's all a ****ing show. I hate this. Why do we have to be pretentious to get grades????! I hate pretending to be a smartass and know everything. I hate presentations.

And did I say this - I hate Virginia Woolf. Come on, "great" novelist???? Please. This is the second time I've tried reading her book, and the most I could read was HALF of it. BOTH times. This sucks. And I thought Charles Dickens was bad. Oh my...
Old Nov 10th 2004, 4:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I am preparing a handout right now, haven't finished reading the book actually (impressive, huh?)... God, I hate speaking in class. It's all a ****ing show. I hate this. Why do we have to be pretentious to get grades????! I hate pretending to be a smartass and know everything. I hate presentations.

Dan :
I don't like speaking in front of lots of ppl.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 4:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hi C and Dan, I am here... have to go out to send my son shortly. Hope you have a nice day... :-)
Sounds a bit like posting a letter, did he fit thru the slot !!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:01 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Btw, did I say this - I love your avatar hahaha..

I have a presentation tomorrow.
Fun!!! Some Karma sent to calm the nerves...... I hate making the things - but they do get easier!!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:02 am
Premium Member

And did I say this - I hate Virginia Woolf.
Who's afraid of her.............
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:05 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Morning Heart - oh thee of lovely avatar.... how many people????????????? LOLOLOLOLOL .... shut up TS..Ur doing a Face.... LMAO

1st sign of madness speaking to urself and counting hairs.............

Byeeeee TS
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:17 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Fun!!! Some Karma sent to calm the nerves...... I hate making the things - but they do get easier!!
lol, thanks. The thing I hate most about presentations is how some people in the class look at you as if they're gonna go "huh???" right then and there... like this ---> I try to make them as interactive as possible, so as to avoid having all that attention on myself for half an hour, but my God, some people really need pushing and shoving to open their freaking mouths and make the damn thing as interactive as possible. By the end of it, I just do the whole talking thing because it's a bit embarassing to ask constantly if anyone would like to add a thing or what they think of this and that, and wait for 2 minutes and then say "oooook, moving on..........!!!"

:scared:
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Who's afraid of her.............
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:51 am
semarang

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Wish u luck for ur presentation, hope u got 'A' for it...
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:22 am
Banned

Wish u luck for ur presentation, hope u got 'A' for it...
lol thanks.. don't think it will be anywhere close to being an 'A'. I have a habit of screwing things up real well on presentations - in fact, so badly that I even forget how to speak English sometimes. :scared:
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:28 am
semarang

lol thanks.. don't think it will be anywhere close to being an 'A'. I have a habit of screwing things up real well on presentations - in fact, so badly that I even forget how to speak English sometimes. :scared:
Oh dear... come on... You can do it...
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:58 am
Banned

lol sorry.. just ignore me.. i'm really tired and annoyed right now. haven't slept for more than 50 hours.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:04 am
Premium Member

lol sorry.. just ignore me.. i'm really tired and annoyed right now. haven't slept for more than 50 hours.
Try sleeping - a novel idea just in from the States...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.