Quick Favour MH ?

Old May 24th 2014, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quick Favour MH ?

Hi MH,

I have posted on the 4x4 club website, having found my old log in still worked, about joining an ANIT Dubai way.
For some reason I cant access that website from my works laptop so if an ANIT comes up in Dubai anytime soon then could you be a star and drop me a PM or a post on here please ?

Thanks

Tock
Old May 24th 2014, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick Favour MH ?

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Hi MH,

I have posted on the 4x4 club website, having found my old log in still worked, about joining an ANIT Dubai way.
For some reason I cant access that website from my works laptop so if an ANIT comes up in Dubai anytime soon then could you be a star and drop me a PM or a post on here please ?

Thanks

Tock
Sure - will do. I'll ask when the next one in Dubai is tomorrow when I'm out with them.

You missed one in Abu Dhabi this weekend...
Old May 25th 2014, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Sure - will do. I'll ask when the next one in Dubai is tomorrow when I'm out with them.

You missed one in Abu Dhabi this weekend...
Thanks mate, the AD was already closed sadly plus I was out camping on fri night so a little delicate on the Saturday. Camping gear now packed up for the summer. That was just too hot
Old May 26th 2014, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

There is one on 30th: Nahel to Sweihan (Thom). I think the lead car has a F150 too.
Old May 28th 2014, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I see you have a star already... do you need to do the ANIT? it's a nice gentle warm up, but you can go straight to other trips
Old May 29th 2014, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I see you have a star already... do you need to do the ANIT? it's a nice gentle warm up, but you can go straight to other trips
I have had too many stellas that have erased the memory cells since I was last out with the club plus I used my Expy and company Prado last time so thought it was best to start at the beginning again. Far better than looking a fool because I had forgotten something

Was booked for this weekend but day after booking I got the nod I would be in Saudi this weekend. So will need to try again.

Have all the gear bar a flag so ready to go
Old May 29th 2014, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
I have had too many stellas that have erased the memory cells since I was last out with the club plus I used my Expy and company Prado last time so thought it was best to start at the beginning again. Far better than looking a fool because I had forgotten something

Was booked for this weekend but day after booking I got the nod I would be in Saudi this weekend. So will need to try again.

Have all the gear bar a flag so ready to go
I'll let you know when there is the next Dubai one. Please do let them know if you're dropping out...
Old May 30th 2014, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Millhouse;11281012]I'll let you know when there is the next Dubai one. Please do let them know if you're dropping

As soon as I knew I was in Saudi on the morning I let them know (page2)
Old May 30th 2014, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Tockalosh;11281423]
I'll let you know when there is the next Dubai one. Please do let them know if you're dropping

As soon as I knew I was in Saudi on the morning I let them know (page2)
Good man - I wasn't checking

better to do it in dubai anyway