Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

question regarding jobs in UAE

question regarding jobs in UAE

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

pault has a spectacular aura aboutpault has a spectacular aura aboutpault has a spectacular aura about
Default question regarding jobs in UAE

Hello everyone,

my girlfriend and I are thinking about coming to the uAe to live. We both fancy a change from the UK and my girlfriend has live din the UAE for 3 years before.

My question is how easy would it be for me to find a job - I am 36 and I have a (BA HONS) degree and 10-12 years experience in purchasing. I have a good all round knowledge of business and currently have a senior European role in a very large US tech. I have had similar roles at Sun and have worked in banking and for other IT companies. I would be very interested in doing something different - possibly consultancy or even teaching a business discipline in a college.

Does anyone have any advice or guidance in this area - are there any reputable recruitmnet agencies I could begin to make contact with .

thanks for any advice

paul
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: question regarding jobs in UAE

hi paul - if you go to the FAQ's thread in the ME forum there are lists of recruitment agencies - good luck
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:53 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question regarding jobs in UAE

unless your married, technically, it would be illegal to live together...but this has been talked about already, and I'm sure you could find the thread, which was a few weeks ago, with a quick search.

and welcome to the forums