Reload this Page >

Query Regarding the Qatar Need Immediate Guidance

Query Regarding the Qatar Need Immediate Guidance

Old Jun 17th 2012, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

kaleemqureshi79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Query Regarding the Qatar Need Immediate Guidance

Dear Fellows

I am from pakistan.I apply for job in qatar from pakistan. Interview was held in qatar embassy islamabad.

I cleared my interview and he offered me job in qatar as Civilian IT engineer in army. I will work with qatar soldiers. He offered me the package of 9000 qatari ryal, in which 6500 is my salary and 2500 for family accomodation and also offer medical for me and my family. They said that I have to go to qatar for medical and security clearance.For this, I have to bear all of my expenses regarding ticket, medical and security clearance . If I clear my medical and security clearance, then they will return back all of my expenditures.

I have the following questions:

1. My age is 37.My heart bypass performed approximatly 9 months before. Now I am perfactly fit and doing a IT job in pakistan. Is there any risk involved in the medical due to bypass surgery mean will they qualify me?

2. After these clearance, they offered me a job,then after a month, then I apply to Ministry of Defence for my family for getting into the qatar. Then 2500 ryal will be given for family accomodation, till then i have to stay in camp alone.
a. What is the living standard of camp?
b. I have 3 child, If my family will come in qatar, then can I get the residance at 2500 ryal for my family. Other 6500 will be enough for me and my family.

Please help me .Because embassy will call me after 2 and 3 days for further process.

kaleem

Last edited by kaleemqureshi79; Jun 17th 2012 at 1:09 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 1:24 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Query Regarding the Qatar Need Immediate Guidance

Originally Posted by kaleemqureshi79
Dear Fellows

I am from pakistan.I apply for job in qatar from pakistan. Interview was held in qatar embassy islamabad.

I cleared my interview and he offered me job in qatar as Civilian IT engineer in army. I will work with qatar soldiers. He offered me the package of 9000 qatari ryal, in which 6500 is my salary and 2500 for family accomodation and also offer medical for me and my family. They said that I have to go to qatar for medical and security clearance.For this, I have to bear all of my expenses regarding ticket, medical and security clearance . If I clear my medical and security clearance, then they will return back all of my expenditures.

1. My age is 37.My heart bypass performed approximatly 9 months before. Now I am perfactly fit and doing a IT job in pakistan. Is there any risk involved in the medical due to bypass surgery mean will they qualify me?

2. After these clearance, they offered me a job,then after a month, then I apply to Ministry of Defence for my family for getting into the qatar. Then 2500 ryal will be given for family accomodation, till then i have to stay in camp alone.
b. I have 3 child, If my family will come in qatar, then can I get the residance at 2500 ryal for my family. Other 6500 will be enough for me and my family.

Please help me .Because embassy will call me after 2 and 3 days for further process.

kaleem
Kaleem,

We currently recruit 20-30 filipino's and Sri Lankans a year who have to have a medical, nearly half of these fail...........The medicals are carried out in their own countries though, there is no need to fly them here first.

The second point is, you need a salary of QR10,000 to bring a family here to Doha now.

I would say it is too much of a risk to fly yourself here at your expense and you wont be able to stay here as a family, so politely decline........
Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Fellows

kaleem
gosh i had no idea that a company who has offered someone a position would expect the new employee to pay for their travel and medical expenses
Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:29 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Fellows

kaleem
What happened to Canada and Australia? Your previous 25 posts were about how to move there.