Reload this Page >

QP Accomodation at Mesaieed

QP Accomodation at Mesaieed

Old Oct 22nd 2021, 7:03 am
Just Joined

Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QP Accomodation at Mesaieed

Hi,

I would be joining QP by the end of December, wanted to know Anybody has any information / pics of Qatar Petroleum housing in Mesaieed?

Can't find anything online about the QP Accomodations.

Anyone here stays in Doha and commutes to Mesaieed everyday, how long does it take?
Old Oct 26th 2021, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: QP Accomodation at Mesaieed

I visited my aunt and uncle in mesaieed many years ago. Admittedly, my uncle was working for someone else, but it looked like they had stamped out his house half a million times in various estates. The house was small, but perfectly fine. Very small outside area, and a local shopping mall which was not particularly impressive. This is going back some years now, about a decade.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QP Accomodation at Mesaieed

There's a few youtube videos and you can also see the aerial maps on google earth. The newer villas look like standard Gulf villas for expats. Functional and fine. There's also older villas but not sure if they are used for new staff.

You are in the middle of nowhere but Doha is probably 40 minutes away. If the housing is free you might as well take it and just drive into Doha on the weekends. Not sure if it's important to you to have easy access to a venue with alcoholic drinks.