Reload this Page >

QatarEnergy Grade 16 Salary Expectation

QatarEnergy Grade 16 Salary Expectation

Old Nov 24th 2022, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

rana279 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QatarEnergy Grade 16 Salary Expectation

Hello,

I was hoping if anyone can help me here. I am in a process of negotiating a job offer from Qatar Energy as a Sr Engineer in Grade 16. I have approx. 15 years of oil and gas experience and was hoping to get some guidance on what should be a good base salary for this grade and experience. House rent, child education and transportation allowance is in addition to base salary.

Also would like to understand if I should go for 3 years renewable or 5 years renewable contract?

Thanks

Umer
Old Nov 26th 2022, 6:24 am
Just Joined

Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: QatarEnergy Grade 16 Salary Expectation

Originally Posted by rana279
Hello,

I was hoping if anyone can help me here. I am in a process of negotiating a job offer from Qatar Energy as a Sr Engineer in Grade 16. I have approx. 15 years of oil and gas experience and was hoping to get some guidance on what should be a good base salary for this grade and experience. House rent, child education and transportation allowance is in addition to base salary.

Also would like to understand if I should go for 3 years renewable or 5 years renewable contract?

Thanks

Umer
Hi Umer,

It varies based off of what kind an Engineer, For grade 16 Base of 30K QAR Monthly would be the average.

Also would like to understand if I should go for 3 years renewable or 5 years renewable contract? IF your are offered a role directly with QatarEnergy, Contracts I think are permanent and the residence permit is renewed every year.

Regards,
Old Nov 26th 2022, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ismailwadi
Hi Umer,

It varies based off of what kind an Engineer, For grade 16 Base of 30K QAR Monthly would be the average.

Also would like to understand if I should go for 3 years renewable or 5 years renewable contract? IF your are offered a role directly with QatarEnergy, Contracts I think are permanent and the residence permit is renewed every year.

Regards,
Thanks for the kind reply. This is a Sr Project Engineer role for offshore developments. It is a direct role with QE but they now offer definite role contract of either 3 or 5 years renewable.

You reckon approx. 30k Base should be Ok for QE? Do you work for QE as I need some more info if you can help please?

Thanks
Old Nov 26th 2022, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point

Send me a private message
Old Nov 26th 2022, 10:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ismailwadi
Send me a private message
Unfortunately, administrator does not let me sending a private message as I have to do three posts before a private msg can be sent. Any possibility if you can send me a private msg and I may be able to reply to that?

Apologies for this but system does not let me contact you privately.