British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Qatar thinks of Tax... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/qatar-thinks-tax-867755/)

EastWest Nov 9th 2015 4:32 pm

Qatar thinks of Tax...

I think hard time is coming...

Qatar minister: 'Urgent' need to rethink subsidies, consider new taxes - Doha News

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 10th 2015 4:05 am

Re: Qatar thinks of Tax...

Originally Posted by EastWest (Post 11789839)

You're in all sorts of trouble now eh. Bet you wish you'd thought harder about taking that job. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EastWest Nov 10th 2015 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11790246)
You're in all sorts of trouble now eh. Bet you wish you'd thought harder about taking that job. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you r fu*** scum before and still are.

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 10th 2015 4:36 am

Originally Posted by EastWest (Post 11790252)
you r fu*** scum before and still are.

You were my favourite contributor before and still are. :thumbup:

sicklyman Nov 10th 2015 7:58 am

they say this every decade... and do nothing...

OriginalSunshine Nov 10th 2015 8:54 am

Wow, EastWest - you actually landed a job in the end? Congrats!

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 10th 2015 12:21 pm

That's no way to talk to a lady.

EastWest Nov 10th 2015 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11790532)
That's no way to talk to a lady.

A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.

Millhouse Nov 11th 2015 2:19 am

I love a keyboard hardman.

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 11th 2015 4:08 am

Originally Posted by EastWest (Post 11790673)
A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.

You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please don't ever leave. Please come back and tell us if you ever think about changing jobs. Please ask the forum how much an apple is in different supermarkets or which water tastes the nicest. I really, really, really, really enjoy all your input.

EastWest Nov 11th 2015 4:13 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11791108)
You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please don't ever leave. Please come back and tell us if you ever think about changing jobs. Please ask the forum how much an apple is in different supermarkets or which water tastes the nicest. I really, really, really, really enjoy all your input.

This is not of your f** business and I do not give a damn about you. In fact, your sarcasm of people who post in this forum reflects your impoliteness, poor manners and poor culture. And it is not funny.

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 11th 2015 4:29 am

Originally Posted by EastWest (Post 11791113)
This is not of your f** business and I do not give a damn about you. In fact, your sarcasm of people who post in this forum reflects your impoliteness, poor manners and poor culture. And it is not funny.

I have this image of someone about 5ft 2 (no offence Millhouse), with a short sleeved shirt (slightly stained to save on washing), two pens in the top pocket, trousers that are just a touch too short and similarly stained, pair of rubber soled Clarks (likely from the 'comfort' range) and some sort of receding hairline. All whilst steam comes out your ears and profanity directed from your fingers.

I just love this image. You can't help but get super angry and sweary can you? Just like I can help but to reply to all of your silliness.

EastWest Nov 11th 2015 4:37 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11791120)
I have this image of someone about 5ft 2 (no offence Millhouse), with a short sleeved shirt (slightly stained to save on washing), two pens in the top pocket, trousers that are just a touch too short and similarly stained, pair of rubber soled Clarks (likely from the 'comfort' range) and some sort of receding hairline.

This is a good description of yourself

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 11th 2015 4:43 am

Originally Posted by EastWest (Post 11791124)
This is a good description of yourself

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm done. 1-0.

Millhouse Nov 11th 2015 4:56 am

On the subject of water, I have a guy in the office who only drinks Evian. It must cost him a fortune. Interestingly, I've also noticed that it's mostly the french that care about the water.