Qatar or Oman?

Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qatar or Oman?

Originally Posted by W10
Come and live in happening Satwa, well until they knock it all down anyway
I would at the drop of a hat, but 140 for a 2 bed is out of our budget and husband works at the Green Community
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Not sure if you guys are interested but just to let you know, I chose Oman & I'm moving out there at the start of next month!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laura_Jayne
Hi! Not sure if you guys are interested but just to let you know, I chose Oman & I'm moving out there at the start of next month!

good choice! have fun !
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

of course we are, have a great time....GOOD CHOICE
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you both

Question - do you guys generally organise meet ups for your respective areas at all? xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both

Question - do you guys generally organise meet ups for your respective areas at all? xx
there are, i never go thou, somethings are best just left........
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:26 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
there are, i never go thou, somethings are best just left........
he too scared to go! they have regular meet ups in Dubai and Abu Dhabi - you could try and organise one for Muscat
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

why?, does he have a reputation?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he too scared to go!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
why?, does he have a reputation?
na, im just a wee specky geek with no personality whatsoever....this is my release..
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:23 am
Just Joined

sand-in-our-Shoes is an unknown quantity at this point

Oman is cheaper than Doha. But less to do as well. Although neither will excite. Oman has some green, and is brillant up in the mtns. Qatar has a lot of sand and rocks. If your total package is AED18,000, youre a bit stuffed in Doha, unless you are living on the outskirts...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

siraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am from the UK, considering a job offer in qatar, i am struglling to find assistance in understanding how my finances would work and whether i shall enjoy qatar? could anyone help?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both

http://www.qatarliving.com/group/qat...g-social-group

Oman should be alot nicer than Qatar ... more greenery and more places to explore. Good luck with your new place.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you! I'm so excited, I move out to Oman on 3rd April!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:35 pm
Miles away from home

Awineor2 is on a distinguished road

Thank you! I'm so excited, I move out to Oman on 3rd April!
Hi

Just to let you know that we have lived in Oman for the last 10 months, having lived in S. Africa, Cyprus, Australia, UK, Beirut and travelled the world, Oman is the best, and you will definately love it. The people are fab, lots of expats, great circle of friends and no shortage of get togethers, any excuse will do. If you want, drop me a line when you arrive and perhaps we can meet for coffee and to show you around. Good Luck with the move. and great choice
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, thanks so much for the message, & I will definately take you up on your offer I'll drop you a message when I get out there with my numbers & e-mail addy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.