Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Qatar Energy job and accomodation

Qatar Energy job and accomodation

Old Jul 15th 2023, 11:26 am
Just Joined

sohail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qatar Energy job and accomodation

I have received provisional job offer from Qatar energy QP option to select between Doha or Mesaieed. Basic salary is 35000 QAR. For Doha they offering 12000 housing per month and 25000 per child school education. Having 3 kids going to middle and High school.
For Messaied they offered QE furnished villa and Messaid international school education fully covered. In Doha i have to pay the school difference for 3 kids which i believe will be huge amount
I would be grateful if some one can advice living in Doha or Messaied or have experience of Messaid British international school ? I know living in Doha will be better but schooling and accommodation will be an issue
Kind regards
Old Jul 17th 2023, 9:34 am
Just Joined

OneBrightStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qatar Energy job and accomodation

Congratulations on the offer. Very good basic salary to be honest. Not a lot of companies offer that much basic even if the overall package is higher.

Mesaieed is on one side and I think commuting to Doha is easy as all road network is in place. Not sure about schooling and housing to be honest.
Old Jul 17th 2023, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

sohail is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your advice and reply appreciate.
Old Jul 20th 2023, 6:41 am
Just Joined

arifo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the offer. May I ask what your job role is please? I ask because I am trying to move to the middle east myself (UAE/Qatar). I work in Cyber Security in the UK.
Old Jul 20th 2023, 7:41 am
Just Joined

sorento is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on the offer! Is this the probational offer before negotiation or final offer after negotiation? Which job grade is it?