Q Magazine

Old Apr 28th 2006, 12:57 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Q Magazine

Can you get Q magazine here, I know you can buy a lot of UK mags here, but never particularly looked for this one. There is an article in the new edition I wanna read.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:10 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q Magazine

Originally Posted by Zannie
Can you get Q magazine here, I know you can buy a lot of UK mags here, but never particularly looked for this one. There is an article in the new edition I wanna read.
Z

for 69 quid they'll send it to the UAE

http://www.isubscribe.co.uk/title_info.cfm?prodid=87

Cheers
TS
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:14 pm
W10

If you like I could use my Q-matic 2006 to generate evert Q article from the past five years.

Radiohead are the best band in the world
Coldplay are the best band in the world
Radiohead are great
Coldplay are great
Radiohead are amazing
Coldplay are amazing

That pretty much sums it up

Old Apr 29th 2006, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zannie

you can get Q here, you can get it from most supermarkets ie carrefour, spinneys etc. got to be quick though as they tend to only get a few and they go preety quick. I have found that they ususally come out here in the middle of the month. So you might have missed this months issue. I always have to root around in spinneys to find a copy.