pychotheripist

Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

momix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant future
Cool pychotheripist

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend has also decided to come out with me by september to live with me in Dubai and i wonder if i could get some help with the questions i have

- she is a consultant (psychologist) this leaves me with a question if there is any such jobs exist in Dubai (sorry no offence to anyone) but i researched a bit on the internet and i couldnt find anything. Someone suggested that once she arrive in Dubai she can then look locally.

if anyone has some information id be very happy to hear about it.

thank you.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:48 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pychotheripist

Originally Posted by momix
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend has also decided to come out with me by september to live with me in Dubai and i wonder if i could get some help with the questions i have

- she is a consultant (psychologist) this leaves me with a question if there is any such jobs exist in Dubai (sorry no offence to anyone) but i researched a bit on the internet and i couldnt find anything. Someone suggested that once she arrive in Dubai she can then look locally.

thank you.
yes loads of work her here, just talk a look at this board! Seriously she would be better of trying to get a position from home, get a better package. Try the American Hospital Dubai, The Welcare Hospital, The Al Zahra Hospital, The Belhoul.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

maybe if you search for psychotherapist....
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by momix
Hello everyone,

thank you.
I'm a psycho but I'm not offended...

BC,if I remember correctly,there was a psych-doctor who used to go on Radio 2,Dr. Raymond Hamden...Worth checking him out...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius

BC,if I remember correctly,there was a psych-doctor who used to go on Radio 2,Dr. Raymond Hamden...Worth checking him out...
I am trying to remember the name of the clinic where he works from, there are all shrinks working in there. It will be on ex pat woman.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

just listening to his voice makes me want to jump....
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am trying to remember the name of the clinic where he works from, there are all shrinks working in there. It will be on ex pat woman.
are you saying the women on Expat Women are crazy...
Concierge

http://www.expatwoman.com/vbulletin/...ghlight=hamdan

there you go ! psycho information
Concierge

Originally Posted by MataHari
are you saying the women on Expat Women are crazy...
not out loud
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Just rememberred...Comprehensive Medical Center...
Originally Posted by MataHari
just listening to his voice makes me want to jump....
Yes...I heard he helps people with suicidal tendencies...:blinkie poo:
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:03 pm
Concierge

I always switch off when he is on, so boring
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I beg to differ...I used to take the car and drive just to be able to listen to him without distractions...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:05 pm
Concierge

I beg to differ...I used to take the car and drive just to be able to listen to him without distractions...
really!! I thought he droned on a bit ! prefer my favourite ladies Nanette and Vix
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now Tanya Burgess...Her accent used to make me scratch the walls with my nails..."Radio 2,the bitter mix..."
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

really!! I thought he droned on a bit ! prefer my favourite ladies Nanette and Vix
Well..They both have delicious voices...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.