PS2 Games

Old May 2nd 2005, 7:57 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default PS2 Games

Here is a simple one.

Does any-one know if there is anywhere in Dubai that buys used PS2 games or that does exchanges. I have got a 20 games that I don't really use anymore and would like to either flog'em or at least swap a few of them for a new one?

Any ideas?
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:17 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PS2 Games

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Here is a simple one.

Does any-one know if there is anywhere in Dubai that buys used PS2 games or that does exchanges. I have got a 20 games that I don't really use anymore and would like to either flog'em or at least swap a few of them for a new one?

Any ideas?
hmmmmmm.......

have u tried the classifieds? thats prolly ur best bet.

Either that or I am sure someone will suggest some dodgy warehouse in Sharjah that does this sort of thing.

I can ask my Chinese DVD supplier (fake DVD Supplier that is) if she knows of anyone that does this sort of thing or if she can get a few fake games for ya.
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:24 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Though it may have been a bit of a shot in the dark, but hey, don't ask don't get...
Thanks for the answer though...
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:28 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Though it may have been a bit of a shot in the dark, but hey, don't ask don't get...
Thanks for the answer though...
lol. well u r right, only if u asketh shall u recieveth. heh heh

The Oracle has spoken.