Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Prostitutes and Lesbians for Jellybean!

Prostitutes and Lesbians for Jellybean!

Old Jun 29th 2005, 2:11 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Prostitutes and Lesbians for Jellybean!

OK. Sweet cheeks, you asked for it, now what cha gonna do with it?
Old Jun 29th 2005, 2:51 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prostitutes and Lesbians for Jellybean!

Originally Posted by Tami2
OK. Sweet cheeks, you asked for it, now what cha gonna do with it?
What she mean't to do with it.....
Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:11 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

hello all !!!
since JB become a lesbian???
Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:19 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
hello all !!!
since JB become a lesbian???

We are LURVER's didn't you know?
Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:22 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
We are LURVER's didn't you know?
Ok I am out of the closet now then
Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:47 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well get back in there then, i didn't tell you that yopu could come out yet
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:22 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well get back in there then, i didn't tell you that yopu could come out yet
Well, she said she was bored and needed some juicy threads to keep her busy! She was the one that suggested the Lesbians and Prostitutes!
Don't worry, once I get there, you'll not have time to get bored!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:27 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Well, she said she was bored and needed some juicy threads to keep her busy! She was the one that suggested the Lesbians and Prostitutes!
Don't worry, once I get there, you'll not have time to get bored!
Cool, there was a bit of excitement here but nowt worth mentioning. No, this thread is still too quiet, I am off to the lounge, but thanks for trying
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:01 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Prostitutes and Lesbians for Jellybean!

I will have two of each and send them round after friday night when my Mrs leaves for 5 weeks!!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lewis748
I will have two of each and send them round after friday night when my Mrs leaves for 5 weeks!!
You want those with ketchup or only with mayo??
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
You want those with ketchup or only with mayo??
Or bollocknaise?

Please don't anybody speak to me in this section 'cos I will not reply it is my new policy.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Or bollocknaise?

Please don't anybody speak to me in this section 'cos I will not reply it is my new policy.
Hi there Gorgeous!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Cool, there was a bit of excitement here but nowt worth mentioning. No, this thread is still too quiet, I am off to the lounge, but thanks for trying
How about a lesbian affair - hasn't been one for a long time!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Or bollocknaise?

You nicking my bollocknaise? Did you have yours with a pastor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.