Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Property rent agents in Riyadh?

Property rent agents in Riyadh?

Old Jan 18th 2009, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice
Default Property rent agents in Riyadh?

I previously posted a thread on renting nice apartments in Riyadh, but still have not found anything and time is running short.

I cant seem to get any contacts for agents who can help me find one. Also being a single guy does not help and I cant afford to stay in a compound and dont like it.

Does anyone have numbers for agents who can help me get a nice apartment in a decent area?

Thanks.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 2:35 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Property rent agents in Riyadh?

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten
I previously posted a thread on renting nice apartments in Riyadh, but still have not found anything and time is running short.

I cant seem to get any contacts for agents who can help me find one. Also being a single guy does not help and I cant afford to stay in a compound and dont like it.

Does anyone have numbers for agents who can help me get a nice apartment in a decent area?

Thanks.
the only one that i've got is www.alshowaier.com and you can try a Mr Abdul-Naser Al-Sa'adi. you may want to grab someone to act as a translator for you if you're arabic is like mine (egytian-based rubbish )

most real estate agents here are not exactly IT orientated and it's usually very much 'the local shop' is the agent for the 10 block radius. you're best bet is to scope a building you like the look of, and try and get in contact with the caretaker who'll tell you if there's any vacancies and who to talk to.

which areas are you looking at?
Old Jan 18th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice

Originally Posted by still.unsure
the only one that i've got is www.alshowaier.com and you can try a Mr Abdul-Naser Al-Sa'adi. you may want to grab someone to act as a translator for you if you're arabic is like mine (egytian-based rubbish )

most real estate agents here are not exactly IT orientated and it's usually very much 'the local shop' is the agent for the 10 block radius. you're best bet is to scope a building you like the look of, and try and get in contact with the caretaker who'll tell you if there's any vacancies and who to talk to.

which areas are you looking at?
Thanks for the link. I think alshowaier is more compound based and furnished and prices will be high I guess.

I am looking for somthing unfurnished and in a nice area with a nice or new building.

I prefer the Olaya, or Al Dabbab St area or somwhere close to it.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 4:45 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten
Thanks for the link. I think alshowaier is more compound based and furnished and prices will be high I guess.

I am looking for somthing unfurnished and in a nice area with a nice or new building.

I prefer the Olaya, or Al Dabbab St area or somwhere close to it.
i'm not sure what price you're looking at, but a full furnished 2x bed in an apartment block with alshowaier can cost around SAR40k for 12 months (in 2x checks). that was pretty damn good for off compound furnished. you are aware that unfurnished in the magic kingdom means absolutely nothing in the place? (no cooker, fridge, a/c, nadda)

try this site and getting hold of Bill, he may be able to help as well... http://www.britishcommunityservices.com/