Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Property purchase in Saudi

Property purchase in Saudi

Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:34 am
Just Joined

SamWaves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property purchase in Saudi

Is it possible to buy property in Saudi? I remember reading an article last year that rules have been relaxed but I cannot find any details.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Property purchase in Saudi

Originally Posted by SamWaves
Is it possible to buy property in Saudi? I remember reading an article last year that rules have been relaxed but I cannot find any details.
as far as i know, no foreigners can buy/own property in Saudi.

Dont think I have heard that it was going to change anytime soon either.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:32 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I would say definately not and just a question.......but why would you want to buy a property in Saudi?????? Are you living there now?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:54 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Good evening Sam,

I've lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for over ten years, and still visit it on a regular basis. As far as I know it is not allowed for non Saudi's to own property in Saudi Arabia.

Frans