Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Proper Gym in Dubai Marina

Proper Gym in Dubai Marina

Old Apr 14th 2015, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

pauloneil21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proper Gym in Dubai Marina

I'm moving to Dubai Marina in May, and I'm looking for a proper gym in the marina: lots of free weights, dumbbells (upwards of 40+ KG), squat racks, deadlift platforms, etc. Anybody know of a gym in the marina that would fit these characteristics?

Cheers
Old Apr 15th 2015, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proper Gym in Dubai Marina

I doubt you'll find it in the marina. Only poser gyms there full of guys looking at the girls. You need to go to Al Quoz.
Old Apr 19th 2015, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

pauloneil21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I doubt you'll find it in the marina. Only poser gyms there full of guys looking at the girls. You need to go to Al Quoz.
Thanks a lot-- will check out that area!
Old Apr 19th 2015, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

some fitness firsts have the weights you mention... but not all. That said, I don't really audit that weight level...
Old May 26th 2015, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Matty_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

i was looking into this as im thinking of moving to Dubai, theres is one called Tribefit which has an alright free weights section, there is also another more hardcore type of gym, i cant remember the name ill try and find it
Old May 26th 2015, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Matty_boy
i was looking into this as im thinking of moving to Dubai, theres is one called Tribefit which has an alright free weights section, there is also another more hardcore type of gym, i cant remember the name ill try and find it
warehouse?