Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Proof of source of funds from sale of Dubai property

Proof of source of funds from sale of Dubai property

Old Jan 7th 2017, 6:34 am
peterparker

Sabi Star is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of source of funds from sale of Dubai property

I sold a property in Dubai last week. I am transferring the money to an off shore bank (IOM) but intend to send money to London later. I am worried because the only proof I have of the sale is a copy of the buyer's title deeds and a copy of my title deeds - the original of mine being given and retained by the agents of the Land Dept. - they said that was all they could give me i.e. copy of buyer's title deeds. Even my Dubai bank asked for further proof of the sale but did not argue when I said that was all I was given. I also have a copy of the original agreement with the buyer, copy of his ID and copy of the management/developer's No Objection Cert.( there was never an ''original'' of this as this was emailed to me). Neither the buyer or I used a solicitor. Do you think these 2 title deed copies will be enough as ''proof of source of funds''? I am leaving soon.
Old Jan 8th 2017, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of source of funds from sale of Dubai property

You could always get a confirmation from the lawyers saying you disposed of your property for AEDxx