Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Professional Massage in Bahrain?

Professional Massage in Bahrain?

Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default Professional Massage in Bahrain?

Hello,

I am looking for a professional massage session in Bahrain. A real massage that is. My friends took to what seemed like prostitution and not a massage, I refused to spend a second there, so they took me to other places where I was supposed to get massaged by another man:curse: , and there is no way I could let this happen ,so again, I left empty handed.

I though I could ask the brits here, so, what I need is a professional relaxing massage performed by a lady. Please name the place, the type of service offered, price, and tell me about your experience there.

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:01 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Professional Massage in Bahrain?

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
Hello,

I am looking for a professional massage session in Bahrain. A real massage that is. My friends took to what seemed like prostitution and not a massage, I refused to spend a second there, so they took me to other places where I was supposed to get massaged by another man:curse: , and there is no way I could let this happen ,so again, I left empty handed.

I though I could ask the brits here, so, what I need is a professional relaxing massage performed by a lady. Please name the place, the type of service offered, price, and tell me about your experience there.

Thanks
Dude, arent there any spas etc in Bahrain? The non-dubious kind?!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:34 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thanks
Hmmm, doesnt like a masseur touching him, and wont let a masseuse give him a good old 'rub and tug'? Cant quite work out which foot you kick with.......
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

macteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nice

What about the hotels? Surely they could point you in the right direction if they don't have a spa. The Ritz has a spa, doesn't it?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Hmmm, doesnt like a masseur touching him, and wont let a masseuse give him a good old 'rub and tug'? Cant quite work out which foot you kick with.......
come on man, all I want is the real massage
by the way, don't you have a problem with another man massaging you?

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Dude, arent there any spas etc in Bahrain? The non-dubious kind?!
Originally Posted by macteepee
What about the hotels? Surely they could point you in the right direction if they don't have a spa. The Ritz has a spa, doesn't it?
Big hotels? Do I need to book a room there? any idea about prices?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 5:22 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

come on man, all I want is the real massage
by the way, don't you have a problem with another man massaging you?

Big hotels? Do I need to book a room there? any idea about prices?
Dude, I'm not too sure how it works.. But I suppose if you google something like "spas in Bahrain" or something.. you'll see a list.. if there's one in the Ritz - as someone said, then best you call em up and see whats what. Really shouldnt be that much of an issue..........!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
He don't know what he's missing...I let a guy touch me once...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:02 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I always used to get a good massage for a reasonable price at the Bahrain International Hotel health club near the Gold Souq...also at the Gulf Gate Hotel beauty salon, where men are only refused entry when the girls are too busy with locals.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lionheart
I always used to get a good massage for a reasonable price at the Bahrain International Hotel health club near the Gold Souq...also at the Gulf Gate Hotel beauty salon, where men are only refused entry when the girls are too busy with locals.
yeah, that's what I sm looking for.

Thanks
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Try the Health Club at the Bahrain International Hotel near the Gold Souq.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Send my hubby to the Ritz Carlton and he says they are very professional. Also check out the new Diplomat Spa, they also do massages for men there. He hasn't tried them there but one of our friends has and he said it was very good..
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all who replied