Reload this Page >

Preparing documents for KSA Visa

Preparing documents for KSA Visa

Old Oct 22nd 2013, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

leeintrouble is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Preparing documents for KSA Visa

Hi,

It's me again starting another thread as i have never set foot in Saudi so need some help. The company offering me the job will organise for my visa but can you please tell me what documents would i need to keep handy for the visa? i am guess passport, bank statements and offer letter do i need anything else?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

DaveSand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Preparing documents for KSA Visa

Medical Guidelines if this helps

Due to the nature of the Saudi Embassy medical screen, the patient is advised to refrain or reduce his intake of alcoholic
beverages as a detailed Liver Function Test (LFT's) will be undertaken - a comprehensive screening of the liver.

Should the patient be taking a course of prescribed medication e.g. for blood pressure, diabetes, controlled asthmatic
etc., he/she should provide detailed information when attending for their appointment i.e., letter from their General
Practitioner explaining the nature of the illness, prescribed drugs etc.,

Document Requirements:
Please bring along your passport and 4 x passport size photographs for use with both your Saudi Arabian medical
report and the Saudi Embassy visa formalities we will also require your original qualification certificates and photocopies
of same, as well as a copy of your curriculum vitae if available.

A detailed list of all required documents is attached for your information, it may be the case that several documents will
have already been provided by your sponsor
A Saudi Arabian visa form is attached for your information, this should be completed in full (prior to your appointment)
and passed to the logistical staff at the clinic together with our HMI Visa Request Form (address details required for return
of passport and copy medical documents upon visa issuance).

Payment Terms & Conditions:
The cost of the both the medical screening and visa procurement will be £620.00 payable on the day of your appointment
either by cash or cheque settlement – made payable to Harley Medic International. A receipted invoice will be provided
and sent to you together with copy medical results and your passport upon visa issuance.

Last edited by DaveSand; Oct 22nd 2013 at 10:32 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

you need your qualification certificates & passport copies and some forms to be completed along with the medical stuff. THe company should be advising you about this or at least the recruiter if you had one of those. Bank statements I did not need.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

DaveSand is an unknown quantity at this point

You will also have a few forms to fill in for background checks which Included a credit check and criminal record check in my case they where going to be ongoing after I arrived in KSA (aramco) and if anything untoward was found I would be Terminated SOD THAT. I am moving to Qatar now instead which If I had known before I would't have spent a full evening scanning and filling out forms.

Last edited by DaveSand; Oct 23rd 2013 at 5:37 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

A lot depends on

1.where you are processing your visa and

2 who your employer is.

Last edited by scot47; Oct 24th 2013 at 8:00 am.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Credit check ? Bank statements ? I have never heard of that requirement but you never know. Things change all the time and I left KSA in 2011. And I never worked for ARAMCO although I did visit that weird ARAMCO "Camp" in Dhahran.