Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Possible to import vaping supplies from the UE to Dubai?

Possible to import vaping supplies from the UE to Dubai?

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

ElFavo2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Possible to import vaping supplies from the UE to Dubai?

Hey guys!

My question goes straight to the point, is it possible to important vaping supplies to Dubai? I'm not talking about huge quantities, just for my own use and my fiance's. I've found many products in European online shops that I cannot find here in Dubai, so I'd like to know if it is easy to do or if I will have to deal with customs and other obnoxious things.

Cheers!
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible to import vaping supplies from the UE to Dubai?

Don't know about Dubai, but in Saudi they are theoretically banned. However, there are a plethora of sellers on Instagram who sell a wide range of stuff and will deliver directly to you, and of course, the prices are higher than you would pay in the UK for example. It keeps me going until the next trip home. I have now also found a local supplier from where I can get ingredients to make my own liquids.

Most vaping suppliers from UK will not now ship to Saudi, they used to do previously, but customs returns made it too difficult. If you ever venture to Bahrain, there are few retail outlets where you can pick up stuff.

However, I have fallen foul of Saudi customs, when I tried to bring back 'too much' stuff in my suitcase. All got confiscated and fined at the same time. Small quantities are ok, but I had about 6 months worth of stuff.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 8:59 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

There are many vaping shops in Dubai and people I know who vape seem to get everything they need.

Be sure to check the actual chemical composition of whatever you are bringing as the list of banned substances here is extensive. I do know of people who unwittingly had vape supplies which mentioned CBD type components and they were sniffed out at the airport, excuse the pun. As NottmBantem also said, quantities for personal use my not be as high as you would expect in UK or Europe.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Yes is the answer. I have ordered from the UK and had them shipped here no problem.

Vaping is not illegal in DXB (never has been), however, the selling of vape products was up until a short time ago - hence the vape shops popping up around the city. I wouldn't ship in vape juice however - too dodgy. Also AVOID anything with CBD either shipping or bringing it in yourself. I was stopped, questioned and my vape inspected last time I came in.