Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Poshpaws Animal Sanctuary & Petting Farm Family Fun Day

Poshpaws Animal Sanctuary & Petting Farm Family Fun Day

Old Sep 5th 2010, 5:57 am
Just Joined

Zoeesta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Poshpaws Animal Sanctuary & Petting Farm Family Fun Day

We are having a Family Fun Day on Friday 29th of October from 10am to 3pm. There will be fun and games, raffles, an auction, bouncy castle, lots of opportunity to meet new animals and much more!! Everyone welcome! If you wish to sponsor an event, donate raffle prizes or rent a stall on the day, please contact Zoe on [email protected] for further details.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poshpaws Animal Sanctuary & Petting Farm Family Fun Day

where is the sanctuary...?

MM, xx
Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Its just off the E611, near Sharjah. I don't know the junction number I'm sorry. I was there on the weekend as it goes, collecting some of my mothers Cats items. I'm sure the OP can give you that info

http://poshpawsdubai.com/Default.aspx
Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Its just off the E611, near Sharjah. I don't know the junction number I'm sorry. I was there on the weekend as it goes, collecting some of my mothers Cats items. I'm sure the OP can give you that info

http://poshpawsdubai.com/Default.aspx
ok great thanks...reckon the op has marketed and run...

MM, xx
Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

I'm going to RAK on Tuesday night and usually take the E611 to dodge Sharjah traffic. I will take a look at the exit board to get the number and post it here on Wednesday morning. I think its something like Jct 88 but won't put my life on it
Old Sep 6th 2010, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Zoeesta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

We are located on a beautiful farm 25 mins from The Dragon Mart heading out of Dubai or 35 mins from Dubai Airport.

Directions to PoshPaws:
From the Al Khail Rd, past the Dragon Mart to Hatta/Oman, go straight through the first roundabout at Academic City Rd. Get in the right lane and take the Sharjah/Dhaid exit onto the Dubai Bypass Rd (E611). After approx 20 mins turn right at Exit 84 to Al Zubair. We are 4 km down this road on the right hand side. 'Animal Care House' sign on the gate.

or:

Take Emirates Rd to Exit 81 to Al Helio. You will go past Hamadiya Park and come to a T junction, turn left and take the first right to Tawi Zubair. Drive straight for exactly 7 km, you will go over two roundabouts and then you come to our gate, 'Animal Care House' sign on the right hand side.

We are open 7 days a week if you wish to visit.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Bungdit Din is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Its just off the E611, near Sharjah
quite a long way into Sharjah, feels like you're almost in UAQ...
Old Sep 6th 2010, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
where is the sanctuary...?

MM, xx

Come on Emirates Road over national paints, over the airport road bridge, you will pass the Tajseel on the right and a Emarat petrol pump, keep going straight on Emirates Road until you see an eppco petrol pump with Burger King in it, take that junction, head for Al Heilo, you will come to a T Junction, turn left and then first right, carry on on this road, but take care there are major pot holes, you will come to an island go straight over and it is on the right, I can tell you it will take you a good 1 hour from your home MM.

On the Dubai Bypass, come through Sharjah past the bit photo of the Sheikh of Ajman, you will see a turning that states Al Helio, Al hamedeya, Ajman, take this exit and when you come to the island take a right and it is 5 mins down the road.

It is a really nice place but gets very busy petting zoo is great small and not great refreshments but still a worthy cause,