Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Plz help my friend!!!!

Plz help my friend!!!!

Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:24 am
Shazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to allshazia710 is a name known to all
Default Plz help my friend!!!!

Hey...

My friend is sick of life in the UK and is desperate to move to dubai which she has visited a few times and fell in love with... I really want her to come too as im homesick and miss her company!

She is finding it difficult to find a job here as no-one responds to her e.mails when she sends her CV or say they only look at those residing in Dubai at present.

She is a mortgage advisor and also did business and wud be interested in working in a bank too. Are there any recruitment fairs that happen in the UK for this field or anyone know of any good firms she can apply to in Dubai? Wud she get a good package???

Any advice wud be highly appreciated!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:29 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Plz help my friend!!!!

Think the best bet would be to have her come to Dubai for a month or two. Knock some doors etc. The other option would be to apply through recruitment firms. Im sure there's tons you can find on the web, or from ppl on this forum.

Oh and, make sure she doesnt come during Ramadan, things tend to slow down and then some.. during that time...

G'luck,
A

Originally Posted by shazia710
Hey...

My friend is sick of life in the UK and is desperate to move to dubai which she has visited a few times and fell in love with... I really want her to come too as im homesick and miss her company!

She is finding it difficult to find a job here as no-one responds to her e.mails when she sends her CV or say they only look at those residing in Dubai at present.

She is a mortgage advisor and also did business and wud be interested in working in a bank too. Are there any recruitment fairs that happen in the UK for this field or anyone know of any good firms she can apply to in Dubai? Wud she get a good package???

Any advice wud be highly appreciated!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plz help my friend!!!!

tell her to contact HSBC and Barclays, both of them are here in Dubai.