Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

please your opinion on this job offer

please your opinion on this job offer

Old Mar 25th 2010, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please your opinion on this job offer

Please note that there is a ME Job Discussions Forum specifically catering for topics like this.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Daisy92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please your opinion on this job offer

My husband has just moved out there and has been there just over a week. He had never done anything like this before but after being made redundant here in the UK and struggled to get into another decent job we didn't have much to lose by him going over to give it a go.

In a week he has started work and found somewhere to live. He is renting a studio room with ensuite. It is furnished and he has said it is very nice. He has to share the kitchen but he says the other people who live there are really down to earth and nice. He pays 4500dhs a month all Inc. My husband is 31 and is keen to make it work out there so living with others was the best option. I am planning to join him after our baby is born (I am currently pregnant) but will be visiting until I start my maternity leave. Can't risk giving my job up just yet.

It sounds to me the offer is good and if you don't do make the move will you forever wonder 'what if'. This was our biggest fear... We didn't want to wake up one day and wonder!!

Good luck, and just go for it...

Last edited by Daisy92; Mar 28th 2010 at 7:29 am.