Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

PLEASE... Please Help

PLEASE... Please Help

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

hlambeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLEASE... Please Help

I am post this again as i had few responses. Also i new to this forum so please bear with me.

I am in the UK and looking to find a job in the middle East and have so far sent loads of CVs via Bayt and Gulf talent but no success yet... am i doing something wrong?... can anyone please give me some suggestions?

thanks
hlambeth
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

arc en ciel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PLEASE... Please Help

Ok, a few questions for you: What's your area of expertise and why do you want to work in the ME ?
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLEASE... Please Help

Thread closed.

This is a duplicate of the first thread you stated, which was moved to the Jobs section of this forum, where topics about work are for.

There's a redirect link to that thread. You don't need to open any more repeat threads.