Planning to move from Riyadh to Uae

Planning to move from Riyadh to Uae

Old Mar 17th 2011, 5:57 pm
T.J
Just Joined

T.J is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Planning to move from Riyadh to Uae

Hello all,

I am working rigtnow in Riyadh as an IT assistant manager and i've been in Riyadh for one year I lived more than 27 years in UAE so I did not like riyadh a lot.so i am planning to quite my work in Riyadh andgo back to UAE and start searching for a job.

What I would like to ask is Dubai up again or it's still bad ?? Will I find any jobs in Dubai?

And what is the expected salaries for IT in Dubai or AD?

Thanks all in advanced.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Planning to move from Riyadh to Uae

Originally Posted by T.J
Hello all,

I am working rigtnow in Riyadh as an IT assistant manager and i've been in Riyadh for one year I lived more than 27 years in UAE so I did not like riyadh a lot.so i am planning to quite my work in Riyadh andgo back to UAE and start searching for a job.

What I would like to ask is Dubai up again or it's still bad ?? Will I find any jobs in Dubai?

And what is the expected salaries for IT in Dubai or AD?

Thanks all in advanced.
With respect duly offered, "IT Assistant Manager" sounds a bit vague, and a bit junior. I think you need to be more spcific about what you can offer an employer.

Just my thoughts.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 5:37 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the IT jobs these days are in Saudi and Abu Dhabi, just because that's where the money is. Qatar is also up and coming too.

There might be a few in Dubai, but you'll be fighting with everyone else for it because most IT managers also want to live in Dubai rather than the 'developing' markets.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 8:06 am
T.J
Just Joined

T.J is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all for the reply.

In other words I am the Data CEnter manager so I can handle a full data centers I build also the data center of the company ia working in. Anyway this is not what the conversation bat but I really appreciate your point thank u.

So abudhabi might have some places to work in

Saudi is now full with IT jobs but the problem that I am used to UAE type of living and I am even scared that I will bring my wife from Bahrain to ksa and she will not likely also so that's why I prefer UAE

Thanks a lot and if any one else have any more ideas please let me know.

Thanks all