Place to live

Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

SkyBlueBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Place to live

Hi all

All sorted now to come out to dubai at the end of the month. Only thing that still thinking about is accommodation. I been put in a hotel for the first month but after that i got an allowance of, give or take, 6000 a month to find my own place. Can anyone suggest a good area or complex that will suit my situation? Im 24 and single. Job is on the palm island. Got a definite work hard and party harder attitude. Gym would be fantastic as would a pool (shared of course). Thanks. Cant wait now to get there.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Place to live

Originally Posted by glennwaters
Hi all

All sorted now to come out to dubai at the end of the month. Only thing that still thinking about is accommodation. I been put in a hotel for the first month but after that i got an allowance of, give or take, 6000 a month to find my own place. Can anyone suggest a good area or complex that will suit my situation? Im 24 and single. Job is on the palm island. Got a definite work hard and party harder attitude. Gym would be fantastic as would a pool (shared of course). Thanks. Cant wait now to get there.
mate you probably want to look to share some nice place somewhere, maybe jumeirah near the beach, plenty of shares with other youngish people, you'll have a blast.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glennwaters
Hi all

6000 per month won't get you your own place. will maybe get you a room in a shared apartment in Dubai Marina / JBR which will be the best place for your job.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
6000 per month won't get you your own place. will maybe get you a room in a shared apartment in Dubai Marina / JBR which will be the best place for your job.
and that will suit you - get to know people etc, party harder etc..
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
and that will suit you - get to know people etc, party harder etc..
Agree totally on that.
Had my own studio in Mankhool for my first 5 months here and was pretty isolated. Moved into a shared Villa after that and ended up meeting my Girlfriend of 6 months through my housemates