Reload this Page >

PIF - Saudi Arabia Interview

PIF - Saudi Arabia Interview

Old Nov 1st 2022, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Qaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PIF - Saudi Arabia Interview

Hi All,

Anyone know what the salary bands are for D1 - AVP role.

What could be the gross package as a breakdown and other benefits what they will include ie bonuses how many months and schooling etc

thanks
Old Nov 8th 2022, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Taurus85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PIF - Saudi Arabia Interview

Did they ask for a Salary Certificate or a copy of your contract?

I am a consultant and they want to hire me full time and are now asking me for all sorts of proof of allowances and a copy of my employment contract. Is that even legal? Can I refuse to share that information?
Old Nov 9th 2022, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Qaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey buddy,

I’m still in the process but from my knowledge yes they can ask for the payslips etc

But you can say it’s confidential and not share, as I feel for example if their grading is X for a salary and your current salary is lower they prob offer lower etc so of course you want to get the best package available etc
Old Nov 19th 2022, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

Justbanker is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in a job interview process with PIF and would appreciate what base you think is reasonable and housing costs in Riyadh?
Old Nov 20th 2022, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Aussieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Justbanker
I am in a job interview process with PIF and would appreciate what base you think is reasonable and housing costs in Riyadh?
quite a bit of info on forums. 10 - 30% overall (inc base) what you’re currently making is what I’ve been hearing
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

gioconda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Qaz99 - curious to know if you have been provided with a salary band or managed to gather any further info. I am currently interviewing and your feedback will be very helpful
Old Nov 24th 2022, 9:03 am
Just Joined

UKexpat2021 is an unknown quantity at this point

As someone who had an offer from the PIF last year but declined I can only assume they do not have salary bands per role.

I was interviewed for a role as an SVP and was offered an increased on base at the time of c40%. I had an alternative offer effectively doubling my then current base which they had little interest in considering.

I was told the typical increase on base is 20-25% and I was lucky to get the level of increase I was offered.

My role was an investment role (front office- if such a thing exists at a SWF), at SVP level and base (including various allowances) was in the 70sk SAR per month. If I showed them my current comp I doubt they would have any issues paying >100k per month for the same role. They only care about what you earn today.
Old Nov 24th 2022, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

gioconda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKexpat2021
As someone who had an offer from the PIF last year but declined I can only assume they do not have salary bands per role.

I was interviewed for a role as an SVP and was offered an increased on base at the time of c40%. I had an alternative offer effectively doubling my then current base which they had little interest in considering.

I was told the typical increase on base is 20-25% and I was lucky to get the level of increase I was offered.

My role was an investment role (front office- if such a thing exists at a SWF), at SVP level and base (including various allowances) was in the 70sk SAR per month. If I showed them my current comp I doubt they would have any issues paying >100k per month for the same role. They only care about what you earn today.
Very useful, appreciate the transparency! Mind me asking, how many years of work experience have you got?
Old Nov 24th 2022, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

UKexpat2021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gioconda
Very useful, appreciate the transparency! Mind me asking, how many years of work experience have you got?
around 15 years