Photos from Dubai

Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold
Default Photos from Dubai

Hello, have not had a chance to post in a while. Check out some of my photos from recent trips to Dubai and Cancun in the member galleries.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos from Dubai

hiya crash, how's it going! did you get a job sorted out?? Cancun looks great!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hiya crash, how's it going! did you get a job sorted out?? Cancun looks great!
Hi BC,

I ended up with several offers but could not get the salary I wanted. I'm entertaining something now that pays DH 45k per month all inclusive, but based on the rents, I don't think it will be enough. We went to Cancun two weeks ago and had a great time, fab weather. Lots of Brits vacationing there also. My wife was a bit turned off by the nudity on the beaches! Don't want to post any of those pics for fear of being banned!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

45k a month is brilliant. Take off 10 a month for an apartment and you are still making good money.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:42 am
W10

Originally Posted by Crash

My wife was a bit turned off by the nudity on the beaches! Don't want to post any of those pics for fear of being banned!
PM them to me :-)

Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
45k a month is brilliant. Take off 10 a month for an apartment and you are still making good money.
BC,
I have been looking at villas (or small houses) and most are in the DH15k per month range. Because the offer is all inclusive, except for medical, I would still have to pay for schooling for two, transportation, return tickets etc. According to my budget we would not save much.

If this offer does not work out I think I may go again after Ramadan, and look in other countries like Oman and Qatar.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by W10
PM them to me :-)
Sorry they were "accidentally" deleted by the OH before I could transfer them to my laptop
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:15 pm
Concierge

Sorry they were "accidentally" deleted by the OH before I could transfer them to my laptop
thankfully!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh...The old OH switcheroo story...