Photo Post - Prob

Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:42 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Photo Post - Prob

Each time i try to access Member Gallery it asks me to log in (Iam already logged in) So i log in and get told that my password or user name is invalid AAAAAARRRGGGGH Help someone pls
Old Jan 29th 2005, 3:11 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Photo Post - Prob

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Each time i try to access Member Gallery it asks me to log in (Iam already logged in) So i log in and get told that my password or user name is invalid AAAAAARRRGGGGH Help someone pls
I think the site is experiencing some technical difficulties...... servers r overloaded. This has happened b4, but fear not, all will be restored soon.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 3:39 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
I think the site is experiencing some technical difficulties...... servers r overloaded. This has happened b4, but fear not, all will be restored soon.
Thx Face. How r u today? What's the weather doing over there? Seems a little quiet on here at the mo? Some of the regulars have disappeared into cyber-space!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 3:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thx Face. How r u today? What's the weather doing over there? Seems a little quiet on here at the mo? Some of the regulars have disappeared into cyber-space!
I am fine thanks....... doing a bit of job hunting myself..... hush, hush... I will tell all once I land myself something decent.

Annoying drizzle-spray today. Its ended now. I dont understand.... It NEVER rains properly over here. NEVER. I have been here for a month and am yet to see sum decent rainfall. Its weird. I dunno. The sun shines way too often for my liking aswell. I want proper gloomy weather and proper downpours. lol
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:00 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I am fine thanks....... doing a bit of job hunting myself..... hush, hush... I will tell all once I land myself something decent.

Annoying drizzle-spray today. Its ended now. I dont understand.... It NEVER rains properly over here. NEVER. I have been here for a month and am yet to see sum decent rainfall. Its weird. I dunno. The sun shines way too often for my liking aswell. I want proper gloomy weather and proper downpours. lol
OMG....r u sure u r in the UK. Everytime i rtn in the summer it rains and blows a gale and as soon as i get on the plane back here the blinkin sun shines
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:04 pm
The Oracle

OMG....r u sure u r in the UK. Everytime i rtn in the summer it rains and blows a gale and as soon as i get on the plane back here the blinkin sun shines
honest! There isnt enough rain here. seriously. And this is winter? 8degrees and mostly sunny! i want some snow. lol
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

honest! There isnt enough rain here. seriously. And this is winter? 8degrees and mostly sunny! i want some snow. lol
You're on the wrong side of the border for that Face! Head up north & you'll find some.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Problems like this, best post in site feedback for help...
but as face said...it's probably server issues...log out, clear cache and cookies and log back in, that usually sorts it out though..
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:30 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
You're on the wrong side of the border for that Face! Head up north & you'll find some.
so i keep hearing on the radio. lol.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:30 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Problems like this, best post in site feedback for help...
but as face said...it's probably server issues...log out, clear cache and cookies and log back in, that usually sorts it out though..
wonder if all these animated avatars contribute to the problem?
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:17 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

RT,

I am having exactly the same problem. When I try to look at a photo it keeps saying I am not registered. when I click register, it says I am already registered??

Hope site better tomorrow cos a pain in the whatsits today.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:27 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

It doesn't rain properly in the capital, something to do with all the air pollution I think, shall have to show you the countryside soon, lots of rain here for ya!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:48 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by karenb2
RT,

I am having exactly the same problem. When I try to look at a photo it keeps saying I am not registered. when I click register, it says I am already registered??

Hope site better tomorrow cos a pain in the whatsits today.
What sort of plank am i i had my block pop ups on for this site now i ca do it Yaaaahhhoooo........but thanx 4 the advice anyhow
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:08 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
It doesn't rain properly in the capital, something to do with all the air pollution I think, shall have to show you the countryside soon, lots of rain here for ya!
now thats what i am talking about! lol bring on some decent rain........ i have seen heavier rain in Dubai that I have here....... these are misty drizzles..... nothing impressive at all.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:08 pm
The Oracle

What sort of plank am i i had my block pop ups on for this site now i ca do it Yaaaahhhoooo........but thanx 4 the advice anyhow
better L8 than never.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.