pharmacy

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

jomoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pharmacy

does anyone know about work in pharmacy in dubai. want to get out soon. have a lot of friends and a sis with emirates. I have a masters from brighton uni and have worked in england , northern ireland and republic of ireland. info is hard to find- please help,,, Shane
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pharmacy

Originally Posted by jomoc
does anyone know about work in pharmacy in dubai. want to get out soon. have a lot of friends and a sis with emirates. I have a masters from brighton uni and have worked in england , northern ireland and republic of ireland. info is hard to find- please help,,, Shane
I have never seen British Pharmacists out here but that isn't to say they don't exist. Try the American Hospital for advice. There is only one drug company out here that manufacture, that I am aware of and I can't for the life of me remember there name!!!

What about pharmaceutical sales??? then there are loads of options, all the drug companies have offices out here, Wyeth etc. All based in healthcare city.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
There is only one drug company out here that manufacture, that I am aware of and I can't for the life of me remember there name!!!
Julphar - at RAK
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Julphar - at RAK
thanks, that was doing my head in!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jomoc
as was said it depends on what you want to do...

if you're a pharmacist I'd look into a more commercial role.... a lot of my friends are pharmacists and have been out there to see what there is but all of them come back dissappointed as the money's not amazing and roles they were offered weren't as good as what they got in the UK.

there are a lot of pharmaceutical companies though if you have industry experience... but if you want to work in a hospital pharmacy i'm not sure about the pay at all... however this was all a couple of years ago so maybe the market has changed a little since then?