Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Pets banned and evicted in JBR

Pets banned and evicted in JBR

Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pets banned and evicted in JBR

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Dogs in apartments...the howling when they are left alone - I suffered for two years because someone upstairs worked nights and the dog missed the owner and howled like crazy till he came home.

Dogs don't belong in apartments...I can't see what the problem with cats and other pets are though?

N.
we live in a villa and our neighbours have 3 dogs that bark like mad...
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:54 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I give up.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I give up.
it's the ensuite litter room that did it...
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:55 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:00 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Isnt that normal??
My hubby gave up a long time ago! But every time i go home he relocates them to the maids room but within a week of my return they are back in their spare bedroom again.....
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Isnt that normal??
My hubby gave up a long time ago! But every time i go home he relocates them to the maids room but within a week of my return they are back in their spare bedroom again.....
The cats have a spare bedroom??
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

Isnt that normal??
mine were in the maids quarters but mr MH has kicked them out now...but they seem happy enough...they go completely bonkers in the garden...
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:05 pm
Here comes the Sun

The cats have a spare bedroom??
No silly ...We have three bedrooms one is ours the other is spare and the third is the cats ensuite bedroom....
My hubby says they should be in the maids room with washing machine and their baskets but they their double bed and duvet too much!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:06 pm

No silly ...We have three bedrooms one is ours the other is spare and the third is the cats ensuite bedroom....
My hubby says they should be in the maids room with washing machine and their baskets but they their double bed and duvet too much!
and you call ME silly!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai Properties or whoever it is that owns JBR really have the best PR guys!

only a few weeks after they hit the news for scrapping 5 of the 7 health clubs and resident's beach parks they do this!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:14 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Dubai Properties or whoever it is that owns JBR really have the best PR guys!

only a few weeks after they hit the news for scrapping 5 of the 7 health clubs and resident's beach parks they do this!
Well it's so bad really...only the British love animals enough to have them occupy "spare" rooms while perfectly nice and well paid people have trouble finding decent lodgings!

N.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:17 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Well it's so bad really...only the British love animals enough to have them occupy "spare" rooms while perfectly nice and well paid people have trouble finding decent lodgings!

N.
Its a cats life....
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Cats should be able to come and go as they please - they cant do that in apartments.
How would you like to be stuck outside all night and day in 45degC heat and 85% humidity wearing an all-over fur coat? Better indoors...
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart
How would you like to be stuck outside all night and day in 45degC heat and 85% humidity wearing an all-over fur coat? Better indoors...
at this moment in time, I would like it. I'm sick of being cold.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:28 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by lionheart
Not nice i leave the air con on in their room for them so they dont get too hot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.