Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The perfect Dubai day

The perfect Dubai day

Old Apr 25th 2006, 8:15 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Dubai day

Your first day sounded like a perfect day to me to. Couple of questions though

1) Where did you get the 2nd series of Lost from? Is it the complete series? If I could get a set I would earn almost limitless browny points at home.....

2) Where did you play golf? (Just curious, I've payed most of the courses in Dubai now and just like getting other people opinions)

Good to hear you're enjoying Dubai at the moment, long may it continue...
Old Apr 25th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Just about to start the second series box set. You're welcome to come round and join in my Lost marathon

The past week with my friend from England (kingofbirdworld) has been spent like so...

Eat dinner on Difayah Road
Go out (unimaginatively, usually to double decker)
Come home at 2am
Watch Lost until 4am.

Yay!!

The Asian Festival is in the Carrefour Car Park.

I bought a leather sunhat for Dh5, a pair of T.Henry branded flared farah style slacks for Dh10 and saw a half cat, half human for Dh5!!!!

The past two days have been brilliant
gotta love a bargain!

i've seen the first half of the second series - left me hanging at a crutial part! can't wait to watch the second half! let me know when you get to the bit where they all die (joking) and i'll come watch the second half with you!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:38 am
W10

Originally Posted by Welivehere

1) Where did you get the 2nd series of Lost from? Is it the complete series? If I could get a set I would earn almost limitless browny points at home.....

2) Where did you play golf? (Just curious, I've payed most of the courses in Dubai now and just like getting other people opinions)

1, DVD lady

2, I played at Nad al Sheba - quite a pretty course, but pretty tough for someone who's short game has gone to crap. I have only just started playing again after a 2 year break so all of the water was very scary! We did play one hole that was shortened to 89 yards because of the Robbie concert. Bloody idiot - ruining my golf!

Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Is three identical posts in a couple of minutes some cunning plan to increase your total number of posts then?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by miss behave
gotta love a bargain!

i've seen the first half of the second series - left me hanging at a crutial part! can't wait to watch the second half! let me know when you get to the bit where they all die (joking) and i'll come watch the second half with you!
You can say that again.....
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Is three identical posts in a couple of minutes some cunning plan to increase your total number of posts then?
sorry!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:31 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
You can say that again.....

Good Afternoon SS dear man, what's cooking then guv ?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Good Afternoon SS dear man, what's cooking then guv ?
Ganja porridge.....by the tons.....Im entranced by the smell.....
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:10 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Welivehere

We have been downloading it from the internet its availible after an episode is shown in the states I think we have up to episode 19 so far
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sassy
We have been downloading it from the internet its availible after an episode is shown in the states I think we have up to episode 19 so far
Can I be a bit rude and ask you how youre doing it??? Emule has died on me...
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:31 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shoushou
Can I be a bit rude and ask you how youre doing it??? Emule has died on me...
Bit Torrent
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sassy
Bit Torrent
I have DLed that one already,but havent yet installed it....Might as well move it and get it over with.....

Thanks again though....
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:00 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

My perfect dubai day...

...the day I left!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:15 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
My perfect dubai day...

...the day I left!

that was a perfect day for all of us.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 1:15 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
that was a perfect day for all of us.
I know, one less educated westerner = potential jobs for up to 50 UAE nationals!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.