British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Pedigree English Mastiff - home wanted (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/pedigree-english-mastiff-home-wanted-552997/)

Squirty Cream Aug 3rd 2008 2:52 pm

Pedigree English Mastiff - home wanted

My friend has to move to a flat and is looking for a home for her gorgeous pedigree English mastiff. Portia is brindle and currently weights 53kg and is 9 months and is the daughter of the current UK and European champion Cyberus Sentinel from Cyberus Kennels.

Can anyone help?

Grace O Malley Aug 3rd 2008 4:00 pm

Re: Pedigree English Mastiff - home wanted

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream (Post 6641565)
My friend has to move to a flat and is looking for a home for her gorgeous pedigree English mastiff. Portia is brindle and currently weights 53kg and is 9 months and is the daughter of the current UK and European champion Cyberus Sentinel from Cyberus Kennels.

Can anyone help?

FMP I wouldn't want to take that brute for a walk

Madam Medusa Aug 3rd 2008 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 6641661)
FMP I wouldn't want to take that brute for a walk

especially if it's called portia, lmao...you expect it to be summat like a yorkie...!!

MM, xx

The Dean Aug 3rd 2008 8:46 pm

Can anyone help?

Never met a bitch called Portia before.......

........ knew one called Alison though.........

Squirty Cream Aug 4th 2008 4:33 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6642304)
Never met a bitch called Portia before.......

........ knew one called Alison though.........

Bloody, ha ha! None of this is helpful and in the meantime she's poo-ing in my pot plants on top of my kitchen table - apart from the fact this defies belief, my maid is about to do a runner.

And I was just trying to help out a friend....... so hence the search for a good home!

Squirty Cream Aug 4th 2008 2:58 pm

Can anyone help?

Dog has been re-home, so that was nice and quick.

Eva Aug 5th 2008 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream (Post 6643370)
Bloody, ha ha! None of this is helpful and in the meantime she's poo-ing in my pot plants on top of my kitchen table - apart from the fact this defies belief, my maid is about to do a runner.

And I was just trying to help out a friend....... so hence the search for a good home!

I think its downright cruel to expect Portia to scale the heights of your kitchen table to make her ablutions.
Don't mastiffs have short legs?
Shame on you....put the plants at floor level.

Squirty Cream Aug 6th 2008 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 6649015)
I think its downright cruel to expect Portia to scale the heights of your kitchen table to make her ablutions.
Don't mastiffs have short legs?
Shame on you....put the plants at floor level.

:rofl: